Home brew Beer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok EB'ers, what should I brew next? It's about to get WICKED hot in Sacramento, I was thinking of what to drink when it's 110F outside, maybe...hefeweizen? Anything but an IPA (I love 'em, just want to take a break). I have 15 gallon capacity (3x5 gal) so I could make 3 different beers at once.

Ok EB'ers, what should I brew next? 
Utopias.jpg

Ok EB'ers, what should I brew next? It's about to get WICKED hot in Sacramento, I was thinking of what to drink when it's 110F outside, maybe...hefeweizen? Anything but an IPA (I love 'em, just want to take a break). I have 15 gallon capacity (3x5 gal) so I could make 3 different beers at once.
Maybe a nice session beer. 

That's actually a pretty cool little place, we go there quite a bit when I'm doing duty up in weld county

Kolsh is always a go-to in the summer for me. that or a bitter or some sort

Kolsh is always a go-to in the summer for me. that or a bitter or some sort
I'm probably looking at 80-90-100F+ days here in the California central valley, I don't think my A/C (or my wallet!) can keep the temperatures cool enough for Kolsch (<---but soooo good!). Thanks for the suggestion, I should have started brewing in Jan-Feb, just got bogged down with studying.

Back