heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

Reaction score
Passed FE in Oct.2007 I sent my app. for PE. They cashed the $ 90 app. fee.

The Center for Professional Engineering Education Services still didn’t send my evaluation to the AZ board, and I Registered for apr. 08 PE but I didn’t get approval for PE exam?

You think I should cancel my Regis. Or not because feb22 is last day.

:brickwall:

I suggest you talk to both agencies to coordinate and let them advise. I never had to deal with anything like that, so I'm not sure how it works.

I'm confused. How can one "register" for the exam without being approved to sit for it?

Like Maryannete said, you need totalk to someone with some authority and find out the facts of the situation.

good luck

From what I gather, you're in trouble boo.

You need to be approved by the board to take the exam before you register for the exam.

You guys don’t know AZ board they don’t answer any phone call or email.

After emailed them 100 times about my situation they said by law your application can be in our office 365 days and you can take the pe exam in 10 years.

Do the math.

Sounds like AZ is screwed up. I would still tend to try reach someone by phone and beg for help. Sometimes, an e-mail works better because it leaves a document trail. If you truly cannot get any guidance, you can chance it or cancel and wait for next time. I hate dealing with the board, but I have been able to beg and get help a couple of times.

Passed FE in Oct.2007 I sent my app. for PE. They cashed the $ 90 app. fee.The Center for Professional Engineering Education Services still didn’t send my evaluation to the AZ board, and I Registered for apr. 08 PE but I didn’t get approval for PE exam?

You think I should cancel my Regis. Or not because feb22 is last day.

:brickwall:
I was in the same situation, so I called and emailed and left messages with the PE exam staff. Call Monica Hicks or Laverne. You'll find their numbers on the website.

I had to keep calling and only then the board got back to ELSES regarding my approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the same situation, so I called and emailed and left messages with the PE exam staff. Call Monica Hicks or Laverne. You'll find their numbers on the website.
I had to keep calling and only then the board got back to ELSES regarding my approval.
inspirit00

Are you Foreign graduate ?

Back