--**-- Hangover Clinic --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://engineerboards.com/index.php?/topic/21385-THE-DRUNK-TANK...-2.0#entry7227456

THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Quality shizzle here
8bf9847a5f64abed270a621ec69f9ba3.jpg

Too many of these definitely hurts the next day.

i never make it to the point of this thread..I passed out asleep long before the slur speech and inability to type properly

I wish it was a headache today, since I have Advil. No, it had to be a stomachache. I'm in a cramped hotel room with 3 other women so this morning isn't going to be pretty.

so we have perfected the make of our own margarita mix using squeezed lemons and limes. In fact its so good that I drank an entire pitcher of them last night thinking the wife didn't add that much alchohal to them and then woke up around 3 AM dry mouthed like a MF'er and scrambling for any asprin I could find.. today has been a long fucking Monday....

if you want the recipe I can post it - its something something fresh squeezed limes and lemons, there is a boiling cup of water involved and a cup of sugar..maybe some triple sec?

so we have perfected the make of our own margarita mix using squeezed lemons and limes. In fact its so good that I drank an entire pitcher of them last night thinking the wife didn't add that much alchohal to them and then woke up around 3 AM dry mouthed like a MF'er and scrambling for any asprin I could find.. today has been a long fucking Monday....

if you want the recipe I can post it - its something something fresh squeezed limes and lemons, there is a boiling cup of water involved and a cup of sugar..maybe some triple sec?
Im sure some people would love the recipe. I, however, don't tequila.

It all started in college. I was a tequila girl. Always had a bottle of 1800 in my freezer. 

Then came my 21st birthday. Let me set the scene.

Doller tequila shot night.

That's really all the information required to understand the aftermath and reason I can't drink tequila that tastes or smells like tequila. 

So ended my love affair with Tequila. Or sometimes I would say Quetila.

Im sure some people would love the recipe. I, however, don't tequila.

It all started in college. I was a tequila girl. Always had a bottle of 1800 in my freezer. 

Then came my 21st birthday. Let me set the scene.

Doller tequila shot night.

That's really all the information required to understand the aftermath and reason I can't drink tequila that tastes or smells like tequila. 

So ended my love affair with Tequila. Or sometimes I would say Quetila.
It took me a good six or seven years to get over my distaste of tequila after having a little too much of it as a freshly turned 16 year-old, studying abroad in Hungary (where, to be fair, it was legal for me to have beer, but heck, a twelve year old could have gone up to the bar and ordered a round of shots with no eyebrows being raised).

But happily, I made it through! I'd like the recipe, @Road Guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hello, hangover. You came from only three drinks. But one was a G&T, the large size of which I had never before been served in my life. Combined with an exquisite rye drink and a glass of Chardonnay, and a small (but all delicious) smattering of different dishes, to sort of amount to dinner, here you are.

The prospect of a different friend in town tonight, who is buying the guy and I dinner for staying with us for a night, is an interesting one, as well.

Back