Good Luck Y'All!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the exam will seem easier after you knock off a few easy ones!
I had 3 or 4 questions to start the exam that I knew how to solve efficiently. It calmed my nerves and put me in a good groove.

Again good luck, don't get frazzled
I thought fraz passed? :dunno:

I agree with the units. They're a bitch because they aren't listed explicitly with the answers. I had a problem where you had to calculate a distance downstream from a discharge point. Everything involved units and distances in metric, until you got to the end where they asked for the answer in miles. Be careful?

Best of luck to all!!! Don't worry about it it'll be fine. I remember when I walked in there and sat down I just tried to psych myself up by telling myself "I got this! No problem!" so I wouldn't start getting nervous. Can't wait to talk to everyone on Monday. Have a nice relaxing weekend!

:bio:

Good luck everyone!!

Not to put anyone in a panic, but shouldn't the countdown clock say "0 days, 20 hours..." instead of "1 day, 20 hours..."

Good Luck to all......Get a good night sleep.....make your lunch and everything the night before....

Try to relax.....and watch your time....

Don't be this cat on exam day.

fail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck everyone!! Not to put anyone in a panic, but shouldn't the countdown clock say "0 days, 20 hours..." instead of "1 day, 20 hours..."
Mine is right?????? it goes off the time/date settings on the computer that you're using

^- It was set so that the test was on 10/27, she was right, I had already changed it to 10/26

Good Luck to everyone! I think that one just needs more rest to get ready for tomorrow.

My engineering mantra comes from T. Y. Lin's foreword in his venerable Prestressed concrete text:

"To engineers who, rather than blindly following the codes of practice, seek to apply the laws of nature"

Tomorrow, my mantra gets thrown out the window. I might get to use it on a few questions, but the offsetting AASHTO questions will suck it from the depths of my soul.

If anybody happens to be taking their exam in Austin but is unfamiliar with the area - there are several restaurants near the convention center. Two of the closest are the Mongolian BBQ and Iron Works BBQ. Both are quite good but not suited for halftime of an 8-hour exam - unless you can afford a solid 30 minutes of bathroom time during the afternoon session. Resist the temptation.

Good luck to all - may it be the last time we take the exam.

Thanks everyone. We'll all see you on the other side when the board opens again!

12 more hours!!! It's go time!!

:deadhorse:

Here's hoping that if my car doesn't start in the morning that I can sprint 7 miles in an unfamiliar town with a cart full of books.

Good luck everyone!

Latest posts

Back