Good Luck Y'All!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer Price

Tattoo Girl, PE
Reaction score
Since I will be leaving bright and early tomorrow to drive down to Florida, I probably won't pop back in here until after the exam.

I want to wish all the exam takers good luck!

I hope to read good reports on Monday when I get back.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

[SIZE=36pt][/SIZE]

:bio:

:woot: Time to get busy and show them what you are made of
UT2.gif

Good luck!
1.gif

JR

You guys and gals go kick some a..

:210:

Then party your butts off. :multiplespotting:

Y'ALL are overdue!!!

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

Blast the sucker in October. We are pulling for you and will be here for you too for support during the waiting.

Stop the talk.It is time to walk it. Go and get it. You are prepared, you have worked hard. Be confident and say....

[SIZE=24pt]BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Good Luck and God bless you all.

Thanks for the wishes and all the help.

Good luck to everyone else who'll be taking it.

Gook luck to everybody taking it this time around.

This weekend there will be a lot less :reading: and a lot more :beerchug:

Jim

Thanks for the well wishes all, I'm signing off until after the exam.....I'll see you guys next week, hopefully confident that the 4th time was the charm!!

Good luck to all the others that will be joining me for the party Friday.

Remember, take your time, pay attention to what the question asks, and PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNITS!!!! and read the small print around EVERY chart that's a look-up problem!!!! :multiplespotting:

Good luck everyone.

PLEASE DO THIS - After you read the question, write down the units (IN LARGE BLOCK LETTERS) the problem is requesting in pencil under the problem. This way, when you come back to the problem later to solve it, you will remember to solve the problem in the units requested. Expect both English and Metric answers to be choices, so you better get the units right.

Again good luck, don't get frazzled, remember to breathe and I think the exam will seem easier after you knock off a few easy ones!

Back