GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife called and told me my "Sorry you failed "letter came today.

Congrats to all those that did pass!

My wife called and told me my "Sorry you failed "letter came today.
Sorry to hear you didn't pass. The advice I always give is to take a little time away for yourself and then get back to preparing once you feel ready to do it. There isn't any use putting time into something you aren't giving your full effort.

Best of luck on your re-take! :) Feel free to ask questions in the PE Prep Threads as well!

JR

Thanks. I didn't put forth enough effort studying to have any delusion of passing, so I wasn't completely shocked by the "F". I'm on call starting Dec. 31st so, since I won't be going anywhere for New Year's, seems like a good time to get started studying for April. I'm sure I'll have questions that can be answered here by someone. I just found this board a few weeks before the October exam and am definitely glad I did.

I'm sure you guys are getting tired of me asking this, but has anyone gotten a passing letter yet? I really want to get my grubby little hands on this. The print out of the secretary of state website really just isn't as satisfying.

Everyday my trip to the mailbox is just a big disappointment. The Christmas cards have stopped rolling in and it's just all bills and junkmail. :brickwall:

I'm sure you guys are getting tired of me asking this, but has anyone gotten a passing letter yet? I really want to get my grubby little hands on this. The print out of the secretary of state website really just isn't as satisfying.
Everyday my trip to the mailbox is just a big disappointment. The Christmas cards have stopped rolling in and it's just all bills and junkmail. :brickwall:
I haven't gotten anything either. Haven't checked the mail today though. I'm like you - I want that letter!

I got my letter today.

:woot:

It confirms what I already knew from the website

:pASSED2:

But it just feels so much more official now.

:bananalama:

Already opened another bottle of champagne

:multiplespotting:

Back