GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you receive this E-mail? Who did you get your info from?
I received the email from someone at the Georgia Board. Her direction was to keep checking the license verification site for your name. Here is the link in case you don't have it: http://sos.georgia.gov/myverification Lastly, PE032657 was the last license issued so if you see any license numbers higher than that then they could be updating the database.

Hang in there Georgia folks, a little bird told me that the Board has recieved the test scores and is working on sending out letters at this very moment!

Who is said little bird? Also, do you know if the website gets updated first or if the letters get sent out first? I am going crazy over here.

Cannot reveal source, unfortunately - let's just say he/she knows...

Letters go out first, but I believe they begin updating the website immediately after, so you may actually see the website update BEFORE you get your letter, depending on how far you live from Macon. I imagine those folks in the Middle Georgia area will get letters first.

A few posts up are some good instructions on how to search the SOS license verification site - I suggest searching by your county, then sorting by PE number twice, this will bring up the most recent PE's in your county. I checked a few min's ago and my county had not changed. I wouldn't expect to hear anything today website or mail. I don't know if they mail letters all at once or if they send them out as they go, but either way I wouldn't look for anything at all until Friday at the earliest.

Drink a beer, play some video games and relax - either you passed or you didn't - there's absolutely nothing you can do about it now. It's either gonna be awesome or really, really suck. I'm prepping myself for both possibilities, which means I'm stocking up on Newcastle and Bass Ale.

JunkerJorg

The problem with drinking a beer, playing video games, and relaxing is that I'm at work. I have checked the stinking SOS website about 600 times in the last 72 hours.

You mean you don't drink beer and play video games at your job?? You might as well, if you're incessantly checking EB.com and the SOS website chances are you're not getting a lot done anyways!

I knew I would be stressing so I went and got a few good books to read so I don't go crazy at home. Right now I'm reading "No Shortcuts to the Top" by Ed Viesturs - it's about climbing the world's 14 highest mountains. I also picked up "Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage" by Lansing - amazing true story about Antarctic explorer Shackleton.

I'm waiting myself. I was doing okay not thinking about it but since last Friday, it's all I can think about. I even dreamed last night I received my letter telling me I passed! I woke up this morning very disappointed after realizing it was all a dream. Pass or Fail, I hope we get the results in the next couple of days. I'm tired of not knowing.

You mean you don't drink beer and play video games at your job?? You might as well, if you're incessantly checking EB.com and the SOS website chances are you're not getting a lot done anyways!
I knew I would be stressing so I went and got a few good books to read so I don't go crazy at home. Right now I'm reading "No Shortcuts to the Top" by Ed Viesturs - it's about climbing the world's 14 highest mountains. I also picked up "Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage" by Lansing - amazing true story about Antarctic explorer Shackleton.
Endurance is one of the best books I have read in a long time. It will make all of this PE bullshit seem sort of irrelevant. Those guys had balls of steel.

I checked the license verification search and they are up to PE032685 issued today. Seems they are in the process of putting in the names. They should be starting on the "D's" soon.

Confirmed....They are updating the licenses online right now...(3:00 PM).it seems as though they have stopped at the "C's".....

I am crazy waiting on the M's.....

Its going to be awful if I have to wait until tomorrow.....I'm not sure I'll get any sleep...

Confirmed....They are updating the licenses online right now...(3:00 PM).it seems as though they have stopped at the "C's".....
I am crazy waiting on the M's.....

Its going to be awful if I have to wait until tomorrow.....I'm not sure I'll get any sleep...
I am a "G" so at least I have a chance of seeing it today. For anyone who is interested, it looks like all of the EIT results have been posted. The last EIT issued was EIT023316.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also waiting on the M's. I don't think I can wait until tomorrow...like we have a choice. I'm sure whomever is updating the online information will work well into the night to get it completed.

HA HA!!!! It's even funnier when I said it outloud to myself!

I PASSED

:pASSED2: :woot:

Just checked the SOS site when I saw this thread...holy crap i could barely click on the search button...just ran a search on my name and boom.

Time to celebrate!!!!

Good luck to rest of GA folks!

Congratulations JunkerJorg?

:D

You too Boyd! It would have screwed up my Ron Burgundy reference though if I'd have said them together.

I passed!!!!!! EE first time. What a relief. Good luck to all of the other people on this site.

Thanks for all the great advice from everyone at this board.. It really helped. I plan to stick around and help out where I can.

Back