Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did enjoy the show more when I could watched one whole season over a weekend....

I think the shows should be 90 minutes.. Too much to cram in..& I don't see the point in Arya's story line..

Agree on 90 minutes.  I assume the Arya storyline will come full circle at some point and integrate with what her siblings have going on, but damned if I know how.  

xsknhcios6ofmxhbwusl.gif

so since Bran went back in time and saw his daddy & Hodor was able to see Bran that made his future self make his present self to have a seizure?  Doesn't really make sense, jaimee should have thrown him from a taller tower..

I think Hodor did see Bran, similar to how the white walker dude saw Bran and touched his arm, it has to be tied together somehow?

Interesting with the "return" of Benjen - I suppose the real question is, what the heck has he been doing all these years?

I wonder if Maergery has gone full fruit loop, or this is part of a greater scheme of hers.

A bit surprised at the bit with Arya.  I understand that she's had enough, but they push for her to become one of the "nameless girls" with no vendettas/personal motivation, yet at the same time, the other girl she trains with now gets to go after her as a pleasure kill?  I wonder if there will really be more to this one, or if the writers just decided they've had enough and decided to accelerate the plot with this one.

I don't think we needed 20 minutes with Sam's family either..  So does he know that ditching his duties will result in a beheading?    I'm not really following how he fits in anymore. But no matter how big a pussy he was in his youth he shouldn't have taken that from his father after what he has been through..

I am glad to see the many face gods story line end, hopefully, However now I am thinking that maybe this is not a test for Stark as maybe the other girl?  I was assuming the many faced god was a "good assassin"?

So at the Red Wedding, wasn't it one of Robs brothers getting married and not a tulley?  I am going to have to re read that chapter, but was the prisoner re-introduced Sunday the one who was supposed to be married at the red wedding or was that someone else?

I'm going to call this one:

Mountain versus The Hound fight, with the Mountain serving as Cersi's Champion and the Hound Serving as the Sparrows Champion.

Kind of surprised with the Arya scene, was really hoping for something different..

Will also be glad when this season is over..

I'm wondering if that was real Arya...maybe it was the faceless man in disguise as Arya.

And, you had to know, Maergery is scheming while playing like she's turned into a good little girl.

Clegane (sp?) bowl in the works. 

Face mask or not, it's hard for a 5'10"-6' guy to be disguised as a 4'-something girl.  Also, doesn't the person have to die to have their face available for use?  I'm thinking Arya faked it and drew her out intentionally (blood was a prop from the actress, etc.)  Walking around, throwing sacks of money, standing out in the open... all too deliberate.

Wondering what Maergery's bigger plan will be.

Clegane bowl for sure.

I may have said this earlier, but GOT is the only show that has made me look forward to a priests death!

Looking forward to Septa Unella getting taken out, even though she's gorgeous in real life (Hannah Waddingham).

Face mask or not, it's hard for a 5'10"-6' guy to be disguised as a 4'-something girl.  Also, doesn't the person have to die to have their face available for use?  I'm thinking Arya faked it and drew her out intentionally (blood was a prop from the actress, etc.)  Walking around, throwing sacks of money, standing out in the open... all too deliberate.

Wondering what Maergery's bigger plan will be.

Clegane bowl for sure.
Before she went blind, she was pulling face after face off of him...and got to her own face on him. Explain that...as she wasn't dead then. Also, where was needle during that incident with the waif? I would think Arya would be on guard, and at least have had needle with her.

Before she went blind, she was pulling face after face off of him...and got to her own face on him. Explain that...as she wasn't dead then. Also, where was needle during that incident with the waif? I would think Arya would be on guard, and at least have had needle with her.
Hallucination - didn't that occur just before she went blind, after she drank the water?

Possibly. Will be interesting to see it play out. But I do think it odd that she didn't seem to fight back, and didn't seem to have needle with her.

Back