Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so maybe she had something else in her stomach? (like on The Good The Bad and The Ugly?) She seemed to be genuinely in pain when she pulled herself out of the water

I really need to get caught up on this if one of my favorite characters has returned (untypical with GoT).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think Sansa is pregnant? I think she is, and will be revealed during the battle for winterfell.

Hadn't thought of it, but haven't been able to tell how much time has elapsed since she escaped Ramsey.  

Sansa was standing on her head afterwards....

cb287b2e4c8b289a685a4ed3e86cb021.jpg

I wonder if there really won't be a trial by combat.  I just don't see Cersei going down jury-style.  The Mountain head rip was pretty epic, though.  

I'm not entirely sure the man/girl nonsense is done, but it sure would be nice to see Arya to get back to her hit list.  

I have a prediction that Jon Snow wont win the battle of the bastards next week and we will have to wait another season to see Ramsay die.

The previews make it look like they are going to go "mano vs mano" but they also show the wildlings fighting...?

A man is just ready to know what the hell happens

And Dany did NOT look happy upon her dragon-back arrival.  Wonder what will become of Tyrion if she has lost all her trust in him...

a good decision today is better than the perfect decision tomorrow..

maybe Dany will realize she has been a terrible leader?

I was not expecting House Arryn to roll in at the last second.  Personally, I was hoping Sansa would opt for the fillet and burn approach, but then again, I do love doggies.

"My dogs would never touch me, they are loyal." -Ramsey

"But you said yourself, you purposely did not feed them for 7 days. " -Sansa

"Bark bark" -Ramsey's Dogs

"AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH" -Ramsey

we watched it later in the evening and my daughter had already seen a bunch of # JSW! on tumbler.. 

It was odd that one episode Sansa was telling Jon to strike now and then later saying to wait on more men!

My worries for Jon / Sansa is how are they going to "man" this castle?  they don't have any "stark people"??

So where do you think these story lines will end up?

(speculating while listening in on a conference call)

The Hound- I thought he was going to be the priests "champion" but that is a no?  I am assuming he somehow is reunited with Arya and become the starks "Gold Cloak"

Arya- Assume she makes it back to Winterfell?

Sansa and Littlefinger hook up? That would make the North and the Veil (sp?) one? But again all the Stark people (their soldiers) are dead I assume

Cersi- Executed by the sparrow (after a cool fight with the mountain and 20 other people)

Tommon - I don't know but hope he dies soon

Jaimee - Something tells me he makes it through and lives in a little village with Brienne into old age

Tyrion - Will become the hand of the Queen

The Wall - I guess everyone has forgotten about the wall the last 7 episodes

So where do you think these story lines will end up?

(speculating while listening in on a conference call)

The Hound- I thought he was going to be the priests "champion" but that is a no?  I am assuming he somehow is reunited with Arya and become the starks "Gold Cloak" Maybe.  Still waiting to see if maybe Tommen goes back on his word and we see Cleganebowl.

Arya- Assume she makes it back to Winterfell?  I'd imagine so.

Sansa and Littlefinger hook up? That would make the North and the Veil (sp?) one? But again all the Stark people (their soldiers) are dead I assume  Most of Starks are dead, but assume the few remaining Wildlings will essentially fill that role.  It's clear Littlefinger wants the Iron Throne and won't get it without Stark backing.

Cersi- Executed by the sparrow (after a cool fight with the mountain and 20 other people)  There's more to this than the Sparrow just nixing her.  What is the rumor that she had "confirmed"?  I'm beginning to think it surrounds the notion that there is still a shitload of wildfire hidden underground, and that she'll try to use it somehow.  I also have this gut feeling that Jamiee will somehow be the one who kills her.

Tommon - I don't know but hope he dies soon.  Agreed, super lame, but he's a puppet for Maergery for sure.  Maybe she will be the one that makes a run at the Stark/Littlefinger alliance?  

Jaimee - Something tells me he makes it through and lives in a little village with Brienne into old age.  I don't think so.  My vote is for either murder/suicide with Cersei, or offed by a Stark.

Tyrion - Will become the hand of the Queen. Pretty much already there.

The Wall - I guess everyone has forgotten about the wall the last 7 episodes. I suspect it will be immediately toppled by white walkers.  Not sure what role Sam is going to play in all of this, but he's received too much attention to do nothing in the grand scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to look into some sort of "who lives, who dies, who becomes king/queen of the 7 kingdoms super bowl square bet ..

I'm definitely team Brienne/Tormund! Screw, well don't screw, Jaimee....he can die off.

Definitely think Sansa will end up marrying little finger. But I also still think she is pregnant with a baby Bolton, and how that is handled could be interesting.

Things should start changing with the focus shifting to white walkers and whites. And Danny heading to kings landing. Can see those dragons torching whites, although that may be long way off yet.

Back