Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally caught up with the series.

I'm thinking that the fire priestess being at castle black is no coincidence, besides her needing to drop her robes for some random reason. it is HBO after all.

Finally caught up on the last 4 episodes yesterday after Mrs Dex caved and had cable (with HBO) installed over the weekend. Now I feel like I need to re-read the books and re-watch the entire series.

15%2B-%2B1.jpg

The fan theories about what is going to happen seems to readily obvious, I'm wondering if the writers will cave and give everyone what they want to see, or if they will throw a total twist in the storylines for Snow, Daenarys, and Sansa.

I think GOT is gonna do what the writers want to do, unlike TWD..  I was reading a story from HBO and it seems they are ready for this series to be over, probably dealing with George and all the drama is too much..  after this year they only have 13 episodes left, I would hope they would just have one long season, but I am afraid they are going to drag it out even further..

Since no one is ahead of the show due to George not putting down the Turkey leg to finish the book, my thoughts is that one of the stark kids takes the prize (the throne). They focus a lot of sansa and arya but women cant be the absolute ruler can they? unless you have a dragon?

We'll I guess they figured they would keep everyne guessing one more week?

and this season no one will be able,to say "that's not how they did it in the book!"

this as an interesting theory :

"I have a feeling castle black is gonna be lit on fire and they're all gonna have to run and leave jons corpse behind and as they're all standing around mourning he's gonna be born by the flames and walk out as the targaryan he is."

Good possibility if Melisandra is going to end up being the one who revives him somehow (which, BTW, YUCK.)

I wonder if Jon and Dany end up taking over the iron throne but "appoint" Sansa as "head" of Winterfell.  

I'm glad they got it over with early this season rather than drag it out.  Ought to get interesting from here!

Need to rewatch, though.  We lost power and ended up having to watch the episode on an iphone 4 with a bluetooth radio for audio.

Me too...everyone speculated it wouldn't happen until 4-5 episode.

And, that must have been frustrating!

I imagine they would. Probably find out Ned caused his speech problem.

Maybe his girlfriend was a ho named doris?

Sounds like an Abbott and Costello routine.  

"HODORIS!"

"Is a what?!"

Back