Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's HOW they die that makes the whole show worth it.

1001 Ways to Die in Westeros

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't imagine that someone won't eventually take him out of our misery.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Anybody but him. Dang it. As far as the plot goes, I've read one theory is that John Snow is Robert Baratheons son and Ed Stark was just covering for him. That would make Snow the only true heir if you don't count Blondy. But wait she likes fire, right. I believe the theme song is called "a song of fire and ice" or something like that. Wouldn't it be something if John Snow (ice), the only real male heir, and Blondy (fire) ,the only real Female heir, got together.

Hummmmmm.

^^^ Except as a man of the Night's Watch Snow has taken a vow to never marry or own any lands. He's already shown he's dedicated when he told Stannis he's staying at the wall instead of returning to Winterfell.

Somehow I don't think plowing a wildling was in the "exemption" clause on his Night's Watch contract.

The vow said he would take no wife. It said nothing about plowing hot red heads (besides, in the book it was common for guys to go to the brothel in Mole Town)...

One would think a king could override the night watch Vow?

Of course being a king hasn't helped Tommie free his queen wife, so maybe not

He could be King and technically not own the land. I mean, Obummer doesn't "own" the White House...

The last two episodes were pretty good, however the final scene a.k.a. gladiator style Sunday was a bit cheesy

The last two episodes were pretty good, however the final scene a.k.a. gladiator style Sunday was a bit cheesy

It did strike me as a bit "professional wrestling" with some bonks on the head.

got around to watching sundays episode last night, probably one of the best of the shows existence IMO...

Zombies that carry axes and swords would freak the **** out of me.. I think they are going to need a bigger wall (or maybe a couple of dragons...)

...or a dragon glass factory. Whats up with Johns sword shattering that dude? Was it his sword or is the true king supposed to have to power to kill walkers or something weird like that?

Valyrian (sp?) steel is supposed to be "forged from dragon fire", so presumably, any Valyrian steel sword should be capable of taking out a white walker based on the episode's events.

other walker dude looked pissed when that happened

I would say raising a massive army of the dead before your eyes is a pretty solid way to depict the fact that he was pissed.

Back