Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who to pull for now, other than the Dany/Tyrion tag team.

I hope she decides to pull her other two babies out of hiding, too.

Did the fire woman kill Gendry also? They haven't mentioned him at all this season?

Oh that's right, now I remember

I was expecting a little more storyline at the wall last night, you would've thought John snow would have told his first ranger that they have much bigger problems to worry about than the wild wings

Oh that's right, now I remember

I was expecting a little more storyline at the wall last night, you would've thought John snow would have told his first ranger that they have much bigger problems to worry about than the wild wings
Winter is coming?

blazin-wings.jpg

Don't know where to begin.

Was glad to see that little bitch at Winterfell make a delightful thud sound when she hit the pavement. Has Reek turned a new leaf, or will Sansa get nabbed on her way out?

Interesting turn of events with Stannis, albeit somewhat predictable. So much for the Lord of Light.

Not sure what to think about Arya. Glad to see her do the deed, but not sure what direction they will take her now. Are they going to give her the boot, or will she truly turn into a selfless assassin?

My understanding is that Jon died of similar circumstances in the book. I think this is just setting the stage for the uncovering at a later point that he is in fact the son of Targaryan and Lyanna, and that he can be "reborn from fire" at some point down the road. There is just too much focus on him to come in with a little poke in the chest to call it a day. Also, my understanding is that at least for the show, they were in contract talks with the actor for season 6 and 7 already. One of the other fan speculations was that before his death, he entered Ghost's body, just as Bron was capable of doing.
The Lannister/Dorne end scene was also pretty predictable. Is this going to trigger an all out war with them? I'm wondering if the news will somehow get back to the king of Dorne, and he'll have his sister taken out.

Cersei looks pretty good nude, but that haircut is not flattering. I kind of suspect her to come back and buttf*ck the sparrows and half the kingdom. What was up with her new king's guard? Was that the Mountain? What was up with his eyes? He looked half dead through the helmet...

I just got around to watching the finale yesterday....

Man that Stannis is wrong to a fault!

I have a feeling this whole book is going to end with the Lannisters remaining in charge......

I need to finish book 4........

My understanding is that Jon died of similar circumstances in the book. I think this is just setting the stage for the uncovering at a later point that he is in fact the son of Targaryan and Lyanna, and that he can be "reborn from fire" at some point down the road. There is just too much focus on him to come in with a little poke in the chest to call it a day. Also, my understanding is that at least for the show, they were in contract talks with the actor for season 6 and 7 already.]

Read another article yesterday adding a little more support behind this theory. Some GoT blogger said that at the end, if you paid close attention to Jon's eyes, they turned purple as he laid there dying which is rumored to be proof that he is Valyrian. That would mean Malisandre could bring him back, i.e. remember when the Hound killed Beric during their sword fight a couple season ago and he was resurrected? Hopefully that will require Melisandre to run around butt naked some more also.

I never picked up on the eye color change, thanks for the tip.

Of course since the show is now beating the books timeline-wise, Martin could throw up the f*ck this **** flag, leave him dead, and completely change his mind, just to spite everyone.

The last book ended with 4 major cliffhangers and that was one of them, supposedly Martin is to answer all those early in the next book, if he will put the doughnuts down and get to writing..

1. Jon Snow

2. Danny & the Dothraki?

3. Sister Fuckers Daughters Death

I cant think of the 4th?

I am about half way through Book 4(I think, I get them all confused-whatever book last season is)

Back