funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buff...what image hosting site are you using? I can see those, but not others...
Those arent "hosted" or links. They are attachments and uploaded to the eb.com servers.
What he said. To prevent too much info uploaded to the servers, I usually leave photos up for about a month or two, then clean them out. Hopefully that will keep RG off my arse for using up the bandwidth.

buff...what image hosting site are you using? I can see those, but not others...
Those arent "hosted" or links. They are attachments and uploaded to the eb.com servers.
What he said. To prevent too much info uploaded to the servers, I usually leave photos up for about a month or two, then clean them out. Hopefully that will keep RG off my arse for using up the bandwidth.
Most of my pics are uploaded to photobucket and just linked. The random joke pic is usually just linked from whichever site I found it on.

cause I am a giver:

pure_dee_huge_boobs_tits_rack_sex_nude_holy_taco_6.jpg

:D

of course, being a dumb bodybuilder, I have no idea what the SHAPED LIKE A UTERUS reference even means. But I'm always game for the make fun of bodybuilders thing.

^^^^you don't see it? the fists are the overies, the arms are the fallopean tubes and chest is uterus
Must be a female location joke. You have to be there.

Dex's picture looks like a psychadelic steer to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^you don't see it? the fists are the overies, the arms are the fallopean tubes and chest is uterus

Reminds me of the 'Wonder Years' episode where they are getting sex ed in the gym and the gym teacher points to a chalk drawn picture of the female reproductive system and asks 'doe anyone know what this is' and some kid responds 'a cow?'

Reminds me of the 'Wonder Years' episode where they are getting sex ed in the gym and the gym teacher points to a chalk drawn picture of the female reproductive system and asks 'doe anyone know what this is' and some kid responds 'a cow?'
That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that. Wonder Years was awesome.

For the uninitiated, the gym coaches first picture looked like this.

incyh4.jpg

Back