funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its almost a daily occurence..
I used to have a cat door into the basement, until I had to find the dead animal smell every day, so I closed that door.

We have a doggy door and its closed when were not at home or at night (cause she has brought dead birds and other stuff in) but during the day she will bring crap like that in..

last summer there was a full grown rabit, minus the head, that took me a while to find the basement, it was... really.. really disgusting

but we dont have a mole problem in our yard... ;)
our neighbors outdoor/indoor cat (garage access only) that kept the mouse population down in our yard died last year...not too much later we started having the issues with mice in the lawnmower.

If it were my lawnmower, I don't think I'd have the problem. I think the mice would have the problem.
the mice are darn near indestructable...glue traps snap traps two types of poison. They eat the poison and don't die. but they climb into the air intake and die when we start the john deer. I'm thinking it might be bad design on john deers part for not having a better cover.

its almost a daily occurence..
I used to have a cat door into the basement, until I had to find the dead animal smell every day, so I closed that door.

We have a doggy door and its closed when were not at home or at night (cause she has brought dead birds and other stuff in) but during the day she will bring crap like that in..

last summer there was a full grown rabit, minus the head, that took me a while to find the basement, it was... really.. really disgusting

but we dont have a mole problem in our yard... ;)
our neighbors outdoor/indoor cat (garage access only) that kept the mouse population down in our yard died last year...not too much later we started having the issues with mice in the lawnmower.

I cranked up the mower one spring and the motor would not turn over, but spit out a bunch of acorns. Every fall since then, I scatter a handful of mothballs on the mower deck and around the motor. Works like a charm.

user15047_82.gif

user19820_20.gif

user15361_22.gif

user15361_77.gif

user15361_79.gif

I watched all of those for about 10 minutes before I realized they weren't related. I thought you were supposed to watch them in order and they told a story.

THe first part of the president one too, is sort of surreal. not something you dream about as a kid when you say you want to be POTUS some day

Back