funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy of mine got called for the random whizz quiz yesterday. He works at the Cape. I told him, "You know you're getting tested because they found four grams of coke down there, don't you?" He said, "I wondered why all of a sudden the zero tolerance speeches made a sudden comeback."

Something is missing from this page. Oh! I know what it is:

Here's something else to give you a smile:

Something is missing from this page. Oh! I know what it is:
Very nice !!

How about something a little quicker paced ...

animated-boobs.gif

JR

Looks to me like typical Top Gear television brilliance. Their camera & editing guys are great at both shots and timing. This is what it would "sound like" to me...

(Clarkson voice)

"So we think that the Audi R8 is an excellent car. Quick in the corners, fast in the straights, runs like a scalded dog around our track. So should you run out and buy one? Not... quite... yet..." (as the Porsche comes sliding around the corner to "catch up").

{but I know, Clarkson isn't a fan of the Hitlermobile overpriced Beetles... :) Maybe Hamster voice then...}

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like typical Top Gear television brilliance. Their camera & editing guys are great at both shots and timing. This is what it would \\\"sound like\\\" to me...
(Clarkson voice)

\\\"So we think that the Audi R8 is an excellent car. Quick in the corners, fast in the straights, runs like a scalded dog around our track. So should you run out and buy one? Not... quite... yet...\\\" (as the Porsche comes sliding around the corner to \\\"catch up\\\").

{but I know, Clarkson isn\\\'t a fan of the Hitlermobile overpriced Beetles... :) Maybe Hamster voice then...}
wish I knew how to embed youtube videos. :(

Here's the link though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaENG1vt6-Y

edit:

Ah ha! Figured it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back