funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
633843190021444420-PureDee.jpg

^Dude, don't fuck with the Monkees!
x3

in the late 70's i saw the Monkees at a small club down the cape. It was peter, mickey and davy. mike nesmith had left the band. more recently (mid 90's) mickey and davy gave a free concert at the hatch shell in boston sponsored by a local oldies radio station.

I agree, I was on my work computer, luckily not at work, but is there any way the IT people at my company could see that I went to that site?
I think it would only show up in your history and cookies... which you can clear/delete. As long as you weren't connected to the company's internet, you should be okay.

I agree, I was on my work computer, luckily not at work, but is there any way the IT people at my company could see that I went to that site?
I think it would only show up in your history and cookies... which you can clear/delete. As long as you weren't connected to the company's internet, you should be okay.
Thanks bigray. I vote (not that my vote matters) for the banhammer for this one. You can really get people in trouble with that kind of crap.

:banhim:

Thanks bigray. I vote (not that my vote matters) for the banhammer for this one. You can really get people in trouble with that kind of crap.

You are absolutely right Chucktown, your vote doesn't matter. :p

We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes...

you can do what you want to us, but we won't sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!

hey, I at least labeled my link as NSFW. If you still clicked on it, it's your own fault. And for the record, the only reason I said it was NSFW was because there were links to other more obvious NSFW sites, but there was ZERO nudity on the link I provided.

Last edited:
I agree, as a small child I saw the Monkeys on TV and erroneously believed that they where the Beatles -and it confused me because even at 5 yr old I couldn't figure out why people though these d-bags where so cool.

I agree, as a small child I saw the Monkeys on TV and erroneously believed that they where the Beatles -and it confused me because even at 5 yr old I couldn't figure out why people though these d-bags where so cool.
here's why they were cool.

Back