funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Man Suits are showing up at a ton of sporting events. I had never seen one until I went back to Rose for Homecoming, and one of the actives in my fraternity had one. One of the guys from my graduating class ended up wearing it while playing beer pong later that night.

There was a green man in that photo? All I saw was a hot blonde in a beige tank top with a great rack.

TTT for Curves
a-sexy-hot-motivational-posters-3-12.jpg
Might want to try googling Pure Dee.

You are welcome.

I would probably wait until you get home. She does a lot of teasing...
I looked it up on my phone just in case.

Does she stop teasing at any point and get down to business? If she doesn't, then that time is better spent at the strip club, where I can be teased in 3DD.

I seemed to remember her from past viewing, so I went to a website that had lists of models. I browsed through the P's since I thought that was what her name started with, and BAM, found it!

Supe, I can't remember if she goes full or not, but I seem to remember more than teasing...

Ble, you are a glimmer of hope in an otherwise dismal Monday.

osha_boulder.jpgNow this is a serious OSHA issue. If you notice, the wooden poles are white pine, not the recommended red oak. Also you will notice only 2 poles set at approximately 15 degrees, not the mandatory 22 1/2 degrees. As luck would have it, the worker is wearing an inflatable neck guard that will lessen impact if the boulder slips.

I seemed to remember her from past viewing, so I went to a website that had lists of models. I browsed through the P's since I thought that was what her name started with, and BAM, found it!
Supe, I can't remember if she goes full or not, but I seem to remember more than teasing...
From what I remember, there is more than just teasing

Well, Pure Dee was in fact correct, though I was a bit disappointed at the lackluster quantity of video I could find.

Back