Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zach!

I can't thank you enough for all the help I've received from your PE Review Course! Although I was not able to pass in my first attempt last October, I know I will be more than ready this time around this October.

Round 2 this October! I'll be ready for it!

Great course and an excellent instructor! Will love a copy of Practice Exam and Techical Study guide.

Hi Zach,

Thank you for your work. If it's possible, I would like to have one of the free book. Thank you in advance.

from my experience I can tell without a doubt without Zach's materials, online course, live classes study Guides I would not have enough information makes me confident to take the electrical PE exam.one of the most important thing makes Zach the best instructor of PE electrical exam that he takes a feedback from his students and always adapting his classes year after year.his materials are very important to prepare for PE exam.anyone is looking to prepare and take PE exam must stop by and register with Zach and purchase his materials it's worth every penny.

Hi Zach,

Thank you for your work. If it's possible, I would like to have one of the free book. Thank you in advance.

Hello Zach!

You course is hands down the best there is! Thank you for doing all that you do! 

Super cool!

Thanks for this opportunity to win a hard copy and thank you very much for teaching your class! I've learned much and I don't know how I would have approached this exam without your guidance.
My pleasure. Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Zach,

I am currently enrolled in your classes right now and love it! I would love the chance to receive a hard copy of your book!

Last edited by a moderator:
Online course you give is challenging and superb! (granted I'm not enrolled in other courses...so I'm kinda biased). Hoping for a hard copy for practice

Hello Zach,

It would be a great resource. I would like to have one of the free book. Thank you in advance.

Your courses were the most helpful. Congratulations on this book, and amount of followers you have gained!

Best PE Power prep course you will find. It will be a great resource.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach,

Thanks for the opportunity, hope to be a winner and grab a copy of the practice exam/study guide. Looking forward to taking your online class this fall!

Free Hard Copy. Sounds good to me. No harm in trying. Plus taking the class for this October as well

Back