Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zach,

Your course has been very helpful, i am planing to take my exam this October 2020, i just registered yesterday. 

Writing the PE exam was really scary and i was pushing it every time, but after i enrolled in your course i feel more confident, your detailed explanation has helped me a lot to understand better and be more more confident.

Thanks a lot for this hard copy, this will definitely help us.

Thanks,

Teresa

Thank you so much for your generosity, Zach! Your courses are helping me tremendously to prepare for the October 2020 PE exam, I would love a copy of this to help me out even more! 

Thanks Zach, I really appreciate your efforts to teach engineers how to pass PE exam. Your sessions are very useful not only to pass the exam but also when we deal with electrical equipment in the field. Good luck! 

Hi Zach! I really enjoy your course. I would like a hard copy of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam. Thanks!

Hi Zack, Please send a copy of the PE practice exam. Thank you 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zach,

Your videos help me a lot with preparing for the PE and clearing electrical concepts.I like to have a free copy as well.

Back