Free Advice: Give or Take

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I would want a koala bear doing anything in my brain.

well, the rainbow thing is the only thing that bothered me......

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Don't fart in an elevator, even if you're by yourself. If you do, invariably the elevator will stop and a hot chick will get on.

A buddy of mine was going to put a rainbow license plate on the front of his coworker's Miata. I'm not sure if it says more about the coworker or the car.

^Definitely the car. not the co-worker

Last edited by a moderator:
I put a plate on a buddy of mine's truck once, it said: I LOVE GAY SEX

It was on his front bumper for 2 days

I had a room mate in college that had a Ford Ranger. He was going to put a bug guard on the front. He asked my other room mate what he thought of putting "Rompin' Ranger" on the bug screen. Even after telling him it would be :ghey: , the next time we saw the truck, there it was.

gaysex1.jpg

Here is my pic I took of his truck, scanned it, emailed it to him. THat's how he found out. He bout went crazy.

^That's the beauty of states that don't have a front license plate. I'm stuck with a license plate bracket that says "If I were flying my plane, I'd be there by now."

That's classic. There was one of those rainbow magnets going around the parking lot at one of my old jobs. Whenever you left, you checked for the magnet, and if you had it, you moved it to somebody elses car.

One of my fraternity brother's last name was Snow. He promised that he was going to name his first daughter Yellow...but when it came time, he pussed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back