Free Advice: Give or Take

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or to a woman pointing a pair of 38s at you.

Don't fart in the shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious as to why not.
The heat and humidity intensifies the odors and carries them up to your face. Depending on what you've eaten, results may be of Holocaust proportion.

The heat and humidity intensifies the odors and carries them up to your face. Depending on what you've eaten, results may be of Holocaust proportion.
Everybody likes their own flavor.

Last edited by a moderator:
especially if there's manure under the nail

Drink a can of soda, it has less sugar than Tropicana grapefruit or orange juice.

Do an anti-rain dance to get rid of this shiteous Houston weather we've been having.

Why do some people seem to be cruel just for no good reason, other than cruelty.

Would you rather be a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond? I used to think I wanted to be a little fish, but after experiencing the micro-management in both ponds, I think I'd rather be a little fish in a big pond. At least then the micro-management would be spread out to a larger population, thereby giving the impression there is less to deal with. However, with enough hard work and perseverance I could eventually become a big fish in a big or little pond, which brings me full circle because I don't know which pond I'd rather be in...I would just be a bigger fish. Any suggestions?

Is God so powerful he can make a rock so big, He can't lift it?

If I build a replica of the Venusian death probe from The Six Million Dollar Man, should I replicate the silver or the black one?

No, but he can microwave a burrito so hot that he can't eat it.
Or is it that he already knows how hot it is, what it tastes like, and what the diarrhea feels like, so he doesn't have to it?

and He knows that eating in not cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back