Fortress (Zombie Game) - ROUND 2

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ does that mean the naked guy will be a survivor tomorrow, or will the officer be fed to the zombies?

Sapper said:
Okay, seriously, this is just a game, right? I mean, none of you live in Miami and are taking this game to the next level are you?

http://www.huffingto..._n_1548359.html
You know, a search for more news on this brings up way too many "modern day Hannibal" references. I hardly think one can compare Anthony Hopkins as Lecter to a naked guy tripping balls on LSD who growls at police while he gnaws on some guys face.

Once again, I pop a cap in Envirotex's grill! -----> SPLATTER! x_x

Not a good shot. MH shot you on Friday and you're dead today.

Edit: Corrected the shot results.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Boooo! The rules need clarification:

1. If a survivor is shot, the shooter is fed to the zombies and will become a zombie the next day
2. if a survivor is bitten, they will become a zombie the next day

3. if a zombie is shot, they will be dead for a day, then a survivor the next

4. if a zombie is bitten, the biter will become a survivor the next day.
In all of the above (except #3?), you change on the following day - Do you have to be dead for an entire full day when you get popped as a zombie, when everything else has you changed the day following the bite / shot?

I want a recount! :eek:ldman:

^ Boooo! The rules need clarification:

1. If a survivor is shot, the shooter is fed to the zombies and will become a zombie the next day
2. if a survivor is bitten, they will become a zombie the next day

3. if a zombie is shot, they will be dead for a day, then a survivor the next

4. if a zombie is bitten, the biter will become a survivor the next day.
In all of the above (except #3?), you change on the following day - Do you have to be dead for an entire full day when you get popped as a zombie, when everything else has you changed the day following the bite / shot?

I want a recount! :eek:ldman:
The transition was very deliberate to match what I've seen in zombie movies (ie Resident Evil). If you get bitten (or fed to the zombies), you turn into a zombie relatively quickly. The same would be true for a zombie who has been given the "cure".

However if you're a zombie and shot, well then, you just got splattered all over the place and would probably need some time to come back. Hence, the dead day.

I'm gonna play spin the bottle because I don't do this tracking non-sense...

<SPIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN>

<twirl>

<....twirl....>

<.......twirl........>

<STOP>

I blast engineergurl right in the baby maker.

Once again...

Once again, I pop a cap in Envirotex's grill! -----> SPLATTER! x_x
:bananapowerslide:

xxxxxxxx <---------- Envirotex's grave
Good shot on Envirotex

Sapper said:
Well, let's see, not many data points in my spreadsheet today so here's a shot in the dark.....

BLAM, BLAM, BLAM... I shoot KnightFox... in the junk.
Bad shot. Fox is a survivor today, and you will be fed to the zombies.

I blast engineergurl right in the baby maker.
Good shot.

^^^ And I kick what's left of sapper's balls. High pitched, girly-like screams of pain from zombies fuel my rage.

Back