FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USF Engineer

Reaction score
Just waiting in Florida for results. Does anybody have an educated guess for results? My guess week of June 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the FBPE website the deadline for the re-applications to be received is June 19th. Therefore I would expect to receive news one way or another by Monday.

If you look at the FBPE website the deadline for the re-applications to be received is June 19th. Therefore I would expect to receive news one way or another by Monday.
I doubt that guarantees anything. when i had to retake the FE the extended the deadline since the scores were received late

Deadline is not an indication. I know how hard it is to wait. Hope you passed.

Also, if you actually download the application the deadline in it says June 26th. I'm still hoping for next week though.

The deadline really indicates very little. I don't want to get my hopes up but probably next week is more realistic. My pessimistic side says week of the 22nd. I skipped the October exam, are the reuslts still via email? If you are registered with ELSES that is?

a coworker called the fbpe and asked regarding the differing dates, the 19th vs. the 26th. she was told that the 19th was the correct date but that because of the confusion the deadline would be extended until the 26th.

a coworker called the fbpe and asked regarding the differing dates, the 19th vs. the 26th. she was told that the 19th was the correct date but that because of the confusion the deadline would be extended until the 26th.
You'd really think that if they are aware of the conflict they would change it to be the same in both places. Smoke and mirrors...

Just waiting in Florida for results. Does anybody have an educated guess for results? My guess week of June 22.
My guess is also week of June 22. the board is meeting in Tampa on 17th and 18th June. I think they decide the cut off scores then.

So next week guys lets keep our fingers crossed.

My guess is also week of June 22. the board is meeting in Tampa on 17th and 18th June. I think they decide the cut off scores then.So next week guys lets keep our fingers crossed.
The Florida results get emailed straight from ELSES to the examines

http://www.els-examreg.org/state_info.php?state=Florida

So you would assume that the date of the board meeting and the date when the results are released are totally unrelated.

I'm only speculating of course. :dunno:

I thought you got 4 shots at the exam before you have to reapply with the Board.

And elses registration deadline is in September, no?

I'm pretty sure Florida came out with an update since their reapplication deadline was listed as June 19. There was another post on here above where someone called and they said it would be extended. June 26 or something like that I believe.

I thought you got 4 shots at the exam before you have to reapply with the Board.And elses registration deadline is in September, no?

I believe that it is three strikes and your out. Meaning 12 hours of additional courses and a full resubmittal of your application. The "entire" application.

This is my last shot. On my 2nd strike, so hopefully I passed this time.

Looks like we're one day away from the results being released, if it were to take the same number of days it did for the October 2008 results...

Looks like we're one day away from the results being released, if it were to take the same number of days it did for the October 2008 results...
I know it really means very little when you speak with someone from ELSES. However, I called yesterday. Here it goes..... the woman I spoke with yesterday said results were not expected for another two weeks. That could mean we will get them tomorrow or it could mean in two weeks.

So take that with a grain of salt.

Back