Florida PE's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

Anyone heard about our wall certificates? Maybe a date other than 6-8 weeks?

Thanks,

Rleon

Last year I gor my wall certificate in the mail the first week of september... (April exam) I don't know if it'll be similar for this year...

any news?

Wholly crap that blows. I cannot file for a S-corp without that wall certificate. :brick:

Last year I gor my wall certificate in the mail the first week of september... (April exam) I don't know if it'll be similar for this year...any news?
Um didn't you just pass the PE? I assume you're talking about your EI certificate correct?

Last year I gor my wall certificate in the mail the first week of september... (April exam) I don't know if it'll be similar for this year...any news?
Um didn't you just pass the PE? I assume you're talking about your EI certificate correct?
correct

I have a ficticious name but I cannot register it yet until the wall certificate arrives. :brick:

You hear anything yet NSEARCH on our wall certificates?

I just got an e-mail from FBPR stating that they would begin mailing out "license packets" in the week of August 7th and we should get them on or around the 14th of August.

Hope this helps

yup... why is FL so slow?? anyone knows? is it because of the snow birds that move here and slow down everything by osmosis?

:wtf:

I just got an e-mail from FBPR stating that they would begin mailing out "license packets" in the week of August 7th and we should get them on or around the 14th of August.
Hope this helps
Any update from the Snail-Speed State?

:drunk:

Actually, three of us...

I am hoping we get them before the end of next week... though I have already lost hope in the FBPE (as said before, last year, they mailed the wall cers in September) :angry:

Has anyone contacted the State of Florida to see what the deal is? I lost my contacts once I changed jobs.

Vermont isn't issuing any certificates until after their September meeting. Getting license numbers and that whole bit is the big deal, the fancy wall certificate is ust icing on the cake.

In lieu of my wall certificate, I have the following in my office: copy of my ELSES letter, copy of my printed license, printout of my name and license number from the state website,

I think it screams P.E. as much as any certificate.

Yes, it does, but if you want to register an S corporation or an LLC, you need the wall certificate (actual licence issued by the Board of Professional Engineers) or else you can't file, so it's not an issue of signing and sealing or showing off as being a PE, but an issue of opening your own thing and registering, and being able to make the big bucks on your own time. :ph43r:

I just called the FBPE ( :violin: ) and actually got to speak with Brian Lynch, the exam coordinator/licensure technician (what the fuck does he do all day?). Anyways I asked him when they expect to be mailing out our wall certificates and he said by the end of this week or early next week. Bastards :whatever: :brick:

Latest posts

Back