Feel good about how you did on the exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, on a serious note.... got some good inside info.... so turns out that my friend, who just moved to North Carolina has a very good friend who's dog, a maltipoo, whose name is Max (fictional name for anonymity reasons) is the pet of one of the exam writers!!! So apparently Max was eating his puppy chow (hes an adult dog, don't worry) and overheard the NCEES board member disclose the date and cut score for each discipline!!! Max is currently tabulating all the data into a spreadsheet so as soon as its available I will share with all of you.

You're welcome...

Ok, on a serious note.... got some good inside info.... so turns out that my friend, who just moved to North Carolina has a very good friend who's dog, a maltipoo, whose name is Max (fictional name for anonymity reasons) is the pet of one of the exam writers!!! So apparently Max was eating his puppy chow (hes an adult dog, don't worry) and overheard the NCEES board member disclose the date and cut score for each discipline!!! Max is currently tabulating all the data into a spreadsheet so as soon as its available I will share with all of you.
You're welcome...
Lies! We all know he eats kibbles and bits!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I contacted NCEES right now and they said the results will be released very soon as it could be the next day or so! depends on the state board to Ok it. Wish everyone including myself the best of luck :(

I contacted NCEES right now and they said the results will be released very soon as it could be the next day or so! depends on the state board to Ok it. Wish everyone including myself the best of luck :(
They told me they released results in NJ Good Luck to us ALL!!

Oh Ok, am getting so nervous already can't imagine going through this again :wacko:

Im not satisfied with my performance, I think I made 3-5 questions wrong. Felt like many would have 80/80 that exam. TFS here. Not even kidding.

Felt like I did a lot better in the afternoon portion than the morning section. Hoping to have made about 25 in the morning, definitely missed a few. 

Im not satisfied with my performance, I think I made 3-5 questions wrong. Felt like many would have 80/80 that exam. TFS here. Not even kidding.
Agreed. 80/80 would definitely have been very doable. Don't think I did quite that well, but I felt pretty good when I walked out of there. Very much on par with the difficulty of the NCEES practice exam.

I was feeling really good walking out of the Mechanical TFS, but doubt is starting to set in, and I'm wondering if I fell for a bunch of tricks...

I was feeling really good walking out of the Mechanical TFS, but doubt is starting to set in, and I'm wondering if I fell for a bunch of tricks...
just think about if you made 26 mistakes? If not then you should be fine and can relax. 

Thats what I do to fight anxiety jajaja

just think about if you made 26 mistakes? If not then you should be fine and can relax. 

Thats what I do to fight anxiety jajaja
Yea I guess we will see. I only had trouble with 4 in the morning and 5 in the afternoon so hopefully I have enough room to make a few mistakes and pass if I got those wrong.

I jumped to the "I KNOW I failed" right away. :( I don't know wtf happened in the morning exam. I knew how to do many of the problems. I probably got a bunch right, but I screwed up on so many, ran out of time, and had to guess at a bunch. Seriously, it was the fastest 4 hours of my life. It is all a blur to me, I don't remember much except feeling so crappy about it. BUT, I do feel pretty good about my afternoon session. I am hoping I did well enough for the afternoon to carry me through. If that little green box doesn't change to red in 5-6 weeks, I will be shocked. Happy as hell, but shocked. Oh well, at least I got a cool pencil out of it...

Felt really good about the morning Civil exam. The afternoon depth I still felt ok as a whole but definitely had a few that I had trouble with.

I took the mechanical machine design and materials depth...

AM i felt alright about. I sorta psyched myself out and could not focus for the first 30 min or so. After that I sorta fell into a groove. 

PM i felt much more confident about. I wasn't as nervous/anxious so i was able to focus better. I know i got more right on the pm than i did am.

But its really hard to say how many i missed. It could go either way if i fell for more of the traps than i think i did..

Back