Feel good about how you did on the exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troll.jpg

Well, it was my second attempt at the Civil WRE, and I felt I did  better than April 2017.  Those AM concept questions where killer for me.  There definitely seemed to be more of those types  this time around.   The NCESS practice exams were much easier than the actual test to me.  Took the EET WRE depth review this time around, so the afternoon problems didn't seem as bad as they did during my first attempt (thanks Nazrul!!).  I breezed through the first 20 in about an hour and a half.  Definitely a handful of difficult ones that took the remaining 2.5 hrs.  I did go back in the last 5 minutes to a problem I was having issues with and noticed a mistake in my unit conversion.  Was able to quickly correct and get an answer.  So, maybe that one correction will make all the difference!  It's hard to not get my hopes up this time around.  I'm not sure I can handle another F.  Best of luck to everyone!  

Just received the NCEES survey...seems a bit early  :wacko:

Even though it's only been a week and half, and results aren't likely to be posted for another 5-7 weeks, I still keep checking the NCEES website daily.  Anyone else?!? I've already had post-test nightmares.  I've pretty much forgotten all the test questions at this point, so it's probably time to just start drinking to dull the anxiety  :D .

Even though it's only been a week and half, and results aren't likely to be posted for another 5-7 weeks, I still keep checking the NCEES website daily.  Anyone else?!? I've already had post-test nightmares.  I've pretty much forgotten all the test questions at this point, so it's probably time to just start drinking to dull the anxiety [emoji3].
My buddy in NCEES says it will be about 10-15 weeks. There was some incident with possible cheating at one of the test locations and the investigation is taking a while.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My buddy in NCEES says it will be about 10-15 weeks. There was some incident with possible cheating at one of the test locations and the investigation is taking a while.

Thank you 007 for the info.

Ha!  What's another month or 3?! :blink:   Just more time to clean out the liquor cabinet!!  

I may be an "intern", but I've been lurking long enough to spot some trolling teasing!  :D

Back