FE passing members - April 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PASSED the April FE exam, 17 years out of Engineering school. Thank God this is over. I wish you all the best especially those planning to take the exam in future.

Passed FE first time, general option, located at Calgary , AB

international graduate- civil Eng. woooooow :party-smiley-048:

Dvinny,

Please put my name on the banner STEEL MAN i passed FE at 6th attempt, if you want an evidence I can email to you the scanned file from APEGGA Canadian Board, just let me know your email address, I think I deserve to be there.

Passed the FE in Oregon on my second try (Electrical discipline). I received the letter in the mail on Saturday (6/19). I was so happy and in disbelief that I passed. :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

I passed on my 2nd attempt it feels great having that finally behind me!!! :party-smiley-048: I took the civil PM both times.

STEEL MAN !! AWESOME, I totally apologize, but have been working crazy lately, and not keeping up with EB.com as fast

You are on there now ENJOY THE GREAT FEELING OF PASSING THAT DANG TEST !

STEEL MAN !! AWESOME, I totally apologize, but have been working crazy lately, and not keeping up with EB.com as fast
You are on there now ENJOY THE GREAT FEELING OF PASSING THAT DANG TEST !

thanks, but its not over yet I just applied for PE Exam for Oct 2010 :( I hitting the books again.

PASS in the first try. Puerto Rico General

I recommend to concentrate fully in the general part, that is what i did with good results.

Good luck everyone, Now PE is next!

Back