Fantasy Football anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish I was at home on my computer following the draft and making picks, instead of out on a job making the occasion pick on my phone. I only made 5 out of 16 picks. But even those I would have done differently if I was paying attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well. Saquon 4 Life!

Last edited by a moderator:
That whole life thing gets in the way lol.

Getting Kelce in the 3rd round threw me off as I have never drafted a TE early🤔 Hardest pick was going with Dalvin Cook but my FSU bias kicked in lol

Current standing projections:

EDIT: photo removed. As of date of writing, I jumped from 9th to 4th.

So I just had my draft for another league yesterday...I managed to get the Saints’ star back.

I named my team “Smile for the Kamara”.

So I just had my draft for another league yesterday...I managed to get the Saints’ star back.

I named my team “Smile for the Kamara”.
I hadn’t seen that one yet lol.

I did the draft for my work league last week and somehow ended up with Christian McCaffrey and LeVeon Bell😂

I hadn’t seen that one yet lol.

I did the draft for my work league last week and somehow ended up with Christian McCaffrey and LeVeon Bell😂
Frickin’ lucky.

Ours was an auction draft...I ended up with Kamara, DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Carson, and Robert Woods using the majority of my budget...had to deal with the scraps afterwords. Hopefully will still perform decently, though.

Ours was an auction draft...I ended up with Kamara, DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Carson, and Robert Woods using the majority of my budget...had to deal with the scraps afterwords. Hopefully will still perform decently, though.
As long as nobody gets hurt and the bye week don’t kill you, you’re fine lol

I had 2 drafts this weekend. Very happy with both my teams. 

Work friends league: Davante Adams, James Conner, Mike Evans, Kerryon Johnson, Josh Jacobs, Cam Newton... Also excited to have both Josh Gordon and AJ Green on the bench.
Friends and family league: McCaffrey, Odell, Chris Carson, Edelman, Cam Newton again, AJ Green on the bench again. :)

My coworker's family needed a 12th player in their freebie league, and I was already set up from last year, so I joined for shits and giggles.  Parker and Parris Campbell were my two wildcards who could potentially be solid reserves given their increased responsibilities/play time, especially Campbell in the slot:

• J. Goff - QB
  • A. Brown - WR
  • M. Williams - WR
  • S. Barkley - RB
  • T. Gurley - RB
  • V. McDonald - TE
  • S. Michel - WRT
  • C. Davis - Bn. WR
  • W. Fuller - Bn. WR
  • B. Roethlisberger - Bn. QB
  • K. Rudolph - Bn. TE
  • D. Parker - Bn. WR