Fantasy Football anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That should give us 8😀

I was thinking about the draft date though. August 31 is right in the middle of the Labor Day weekend so should we try to do it this upcoming weekend or early next week to avoid people being busy with the holiday weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
That should give us 8😀

I was thinking about the draft date though. August 31 is right in the middle of the Labor Day weekend so should we try to do it this upcoming weekend or early next week to avoid people being busy with the holiday weekend?
This weekend works best for me, but I also don’t mind doing a draft on Labor Day weekend.

I'll go ahead and change to this Saturday but we can always do something different if there are objections.

Looks like we'll be an 8 team league unless @NikR can make it 10 with a buddy😎

I am wrapped up all day this saturday with soccer. can i just auto everything? i don't know how draft works.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed as far as league settings go too😬
I looked through the settings. The only thing that stood out to me was 4 points per passing TD. I've always played 6. I'm not saying you should change it. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how 4 changes things. It just stood out to me as different.

I looked through the settings. The only thing that stood out to me was 4 points per passing TD. I've always played 6. I'm not saying you should change it. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how 4 changes things. It just stood out to me as different.
I think that’s pretty normal. Rushing and receiving touchdowns are usually 6. IMO it makes quarterbacks a little more balanced.

ok thanks - I hit accept the invite!  are we putting $$ in? (yes I am way behind!)

so i hit the invite link but i am not seeing our team on the ESPN fantasy app? 

Back