Fantasy Football anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not confident in Damien Williams being the bell cow in KC so when I saw you included him, I just needed a half decent WR in return😎

E31812A9-55CB-4508-A8DA-103057C74210.jpeg

@ChebyshevII PE @Ranger1316 so I am still figuring this out. How and why did you guys decide to trade?
People trade for different reasons, but I was considering trading Tony Pollard because Ezekiel Elliot ended his holdout. I don’t necessarily want to drop him, because he may still add value, but he’s also not going to add value for me right at this moment.

I was really in need of a better wide receiver, so I was hoping someone would want to trade with me.

I ended up trading away Bears defense and Emmanuel Sanders to Ranger, in exchange for a better WR (Brandin Cooks) and a potentially good RB (Damien Williams). It helps me because I get some better players, and it helps Ranger because he got the defense team he wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
People trade for different reasons, but I was considering trading Tony Pollard because Ezekiel Elliot ended his holdout. I don’t necessarily want to drop him, because he may still add value, but he’s also not going to add value for me right at this moment.

I was really in need of a better wide receiver, so I was hoping someone would want to trade with me.

I ended up trading away Bears defense and Emmanuel Sanders to Ranger, in exchange for a better WR (Brandin Cooks) and a potentially good RB (Damien Williams). It helps me because I get some better players, and it helps Ranger because he got the defense team he wanted.
Perfect explanation Cheb😬

A lots of trades involve speculation and different values for different players. Cooks should be better than Sanders but Sanders is a clear cut No. 1 with the Broncos while Cooks has two other WR’s on the Rams who could be No. 1’s on most other teams. 

Damien Williams just had LeSean McCoy join the Chiefs along with already having a good young back in Darwin Thompson so he’s not the sure thing he was a few days ago.

I had the Bears D/ST last year so my bias came into play there lol.

I don't want to comment on the trade. LOL

Yeah, AB is an idiot. But he'll be back, this is probably only a 1 or 2 game suspension at the most. The new GM just need to make an example of the diva wide receiver to maintain the respect of the whole organization.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to comment on the trade. LOL
Your discretion is appreciated. :)

Yeah, AB is an idiot. But he'll be back, this is probably only a 1 or 2 game suspension at the most. The new GM just need to make an example of the diva wide receiver to k maintain respect of the who organization.
Yep. Assuming, of course, he doesn’t become too much of a hassle, like he did for the Steelers.

Makes me glad I drafted a shitload of backup WR's since AB was also my starter.

Back