Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies - this is just a husband of a pregnant woman rant, don't think less of me, just better here than to her.

Dammit woman! I don't know what you are craving unless you tell me! I don't know what hurts and how to help you unless you tell me! I can not read your mind, though I am actively trying to use the one skill I apparently do possess and engineer a mind reading machine, but it's still a prototype and your constant demands for something but you don't know what and I should be intuitive enough to figure it out are hindering progress. I love you, but I swear to god I can't survive another pregnancy with you or anybody else for that matter. /rant

Fellow dudes: heed my rant and be warned.
You let a host organism take over your body and grow for nine months and we'll see how much info you volunteer, especially to the person who planted the thing in the first place.
And wives make it sound like it's all the guy's fault. Last I checked, the woman was a willing/active participant in the "planting"...

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Mrs just had her final ultrasound before the day. Doc says #3 grew another two lbs since last but still only weighing in at 5 lb 7 Oz. Looks like we are gonna have another peanut.

I think I'm going to become a Vikings fan. Family heritage and all that, and frankly, the bucs just suck. How long are fans supposed to wait around for a winning season?

The sporting goods store at the local mall here is full of Vikings gear. And Packers, and Broncos, and UND, and especially NDSU. Whadaya need?

My wife thinks that since this kid was conceived in San Fran that maybe he's just a laid back Cali surfer dude type that has no interest in hurrying. How many days can a woman have low level contractions before labor really starts. And we've always been told that if the first and second were fast, the third would be even quicker.

Back