Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 girls, 5.5 and 15 months. System shutdown. Same as MS, if there is an addition, Mrs. Buff got sum 'splainin' to do.

One inherited 7 year old, inherited just before she turned 3. I'd be perfectly content never having another mouth to feed, though if I ever do, I hope its a boy. I can only take so much Monster High and fashion show birthday parties. I'm ready for racecars and monster truck shows.

3 kids. Two boys(24 and 22) and a princess(20).

Blank bullets after the girl. Decided that three were more than enough. One already finished college, the other one will finish in 2014, and my baby girl (will always be my baby girl and she knows it very well), is two years away from finishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 kiddos and one more due in 4 weeks. One girl, one boy and we'll see in 4 weeks. Afterwards, NJM is closing down the factory. Two was enough but three is gonna be a challenge. Anybody suggest so major challenges in switching from man to man defense to a zone defense?

Or make Mrs NJ shut her factory down...

I have 2 kiddos. My son is 8 and daughter is 6. No more.

So far three hasn't been too bad. I thought going from one to two was harder.

I'm supposed to be getting my factory shut down but I have been avoiding it. After watching my wife go through three pregnancies and three vaginal deliveries I can get snipped.

Back