Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Mrs. Ble and I are expecting Mini-ble2 sometime around mid-July. We had the ultrasound yesterday and looks like we're having a girl! So once she's born we'll have one of each and we'll be closing up shop in the baby-making business.
My wife and I have spoke about switching from a loaded weapon to blanks for a couple years now, but I think it'll be whenever she can't medically take the pill anymore.

I'm just not exactly jumping at the opportunity to to my best 1 guy 2 needles impression.
Yea, I'm not really looking forward to it either, but it's much better than getting an expensive surprise down the road.

Who says the guy has to take the ammo out of the gun? The woman can just as easily turn the oven off, mine did.

Look into the Essure pfrocedure. Its an outpatient procedure with ZERO cutting required and it's 99.9% effective. Only downside is that it is permanent (ie not reversible). The reason my wife did it was because she never wanted to be pregnant again, because each pregnancy was so rough. If we wanted another one it would be through adoption.

Plus, most health insurances will cover it.

Last edited:
Well, Mrs. Ble and I are expecting Mini-ble2 sometime around mid-July. We had the ultrasound yesterday and looks like we're having a girl! So once she's born we'll have one of each and we'll be closing up shop in the baby-making business.
My wife and I have spoke about switching from a loaded weapon to blanks for a couple years now, but I think it'll be whenever she can't medically take the pill anymore.

I'm just not exactly jumping at the opportunity to to my best 1 guy 2 needles impression.
Yea, I'm not really looking forward to it either, but it's much better than getting an expensive surprise down the road.
It really isn't that bad.

Who says the guy has to take the ammo out of the gun? The woman can just as easily turn the oven off, mine did.
Look into the Essure pfrocedure. Its an outpatient procedure with ZERO cutting required and it's 99.9% effective. Only downside is that it is permanent (ie not reversible). The reason my wife did it was because she never wanted to be pregnant again, because each pregnancy was so rough. If we wanted another one it would be through adoption.

unless the mrs has a nickel allergy...then can't use essure.

The right there would nix it for me for whenever we look into permanent solution.

I had a flying leap from a nephew crush my, uh, "passage" to left many years back. I've since recovered, but that pain and feeling was unreal. Just the thought of feeling them tugging, etc down there has actually made me light headed just sitting here typing this. I'm quite literally nauseous.

The right there would nix it for me for whenever we look into permanent solution.
I believe there is a non-metallic alternative for this procedure.

I believe there is a non-metallic alternative for this procedure.
I should add that my wife said hers is made of titanium. She added that there are current versions that dissolve, although im not sure what they are made of.

I was unsure which you meant. The procedure or the surprise. From my expereince, once you're over the initial surprise it's not that bad. Kids rock!!

I was unsure which you meant. The procedure or the surprise. From my expereince, once you're over the initial surprise it's not that bad. Kids rock!!
Oh, I meant the procedure.

SapperPE said:
Okay, big announcement time....
There will soon be a mini-Highway #2 (formerly known as mini-sapper #2), looks like sometime around OCT.
Congrats Major. Wishing you and your wife a healthy Secondary Highway.

SapperPE said:
If a third one happens, it will be the same time as Secondary, in which case we will call them Multi-modal Highway
Why are you planning on building a bypass after the Secondary highway is complete?

SapperPE said:
If a third one happens, it will be the same time as Secondary, in which case we will call them Multi-modal Highway
Why are you planning on building a bypass after the Secondary highway is complete?
Maybe taking out a bridge...but I digress.

Thanks FLBuff!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back