Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My employer expects me to pass on the first try.  I work in an area where failing the PE once is considered very bad.  As a result, I studied really hard.  For a change in scenery on the weekends, I used to go to Starbucks or Panera to watch my School of PE videos.  For the first several weeks (maybe even the first month) someone would recognize my gigantic reference manual, stop to talk to me, then casually mention that they had taken the exam 2, 3, or 7 times before they passed or gave up.  Then they'd say something like, "okay, well good luck!"  It never failed to make me feel super anxious for the exam.

Supplementary Experience Record (SER) - In Texas, this a narrative of your engineering experience which is required for licensing.  It used to be required before you could sit for the exam, but because of decoupling, it can be completed at anytime during the application process.
Ah gotcha. Ohio requires that before you can sign up for the exam

My employer expects me to pass on the first try.  I work in an area where failing the PE once is considered very bad.  As a result, I studied really hard.  For a change in scenery on the weekends, I used to go to Starbucks or Panera to watch my School of PE videos.  For the first several weeks (maybe even the first month) someone would recognize my gigantic reference manual, stop to talk to me, then casually mention that they had taken the exam 2, 3, or 7 times before they passed or gave up.  Then they'd say something like, "okay, well good luck!"  It never failed to make me feel super anxious for the exam.
The pass rates used to be much lower just a couple of years ago... it was ~50% for the power exam. It is now 66% but still, passing on the first try isn't realistic for some people.

Damn.  Good luck to you!

NCEES SAYS 4PM EST TODAY.
where do you see that? Link it or no one will believe you, thanks to the trolls
There is absolutely nothing on NCEES's website that would suggest this. I agree the trends for the last 2 tests taken in April would suggest today or tomorrow for the results, but from what I have heard they do not post until 7-8 pm EST. 

There is absolutely nothing on NCEES's website that would suggest this. I agree the trends for the last 2 tests taken in April would suggest today or tomorrow for the results, but from what I have heard they do not post until 7-8 pm EST. 
My wife got results for the October 2015 cycle before lunch in the eastern time zone. 

My wife got results for the October 2015 cycle before lunch in the eastern time zone. 
...shhhhhhh, don't feed the trolls (No, but that's cool, I really hope they come out sooner than later and coming around lunch would be great. Then I could have a reason to get some drinks on a work day)

...shhhhhhh, don't feed the trolls (No, but that's cool, I really hope they come out sooner than later and coming around lunch would be great. Then I could have a reason to get some drinks on a work day)
I heard on the radio that today's National Wine Day - sounds like a good enough reason for me!

My employer expects me to pass on the first try.  I work in an area where failing the PE once is considered very bad.  
That really sucks. I work in Transportation as well and it seems like at least half the people who have taken it at my company have failed and no one really cares. My company doesn't really care either as long as you get it eventually. As anxious as I am knowing that my company doesn't care, I can't imagine how you feel! Good luck!

I was able to log into NCEES.... still pending

Does anyone else keep seeing the green box, only to realize that its green for the FE results??

Back