Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, anxiously waiting for the results, logging in every 30 minutes and laughing at y'all posts the rest of the time.

What about:

Let's Shoot the Breeze with [your company] 

you can make the letter o's in "shoot" as targets
Ohhh... I like that!

That's it, I closed my NCEES dashboard page from auto-refreshing because I startled myself by seeing my FE pass and mistaking it for my PE results. This is unacceptable for me to put myself through! Dreaming I pass is bad enough as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm betting on results tomorrow around 3 PM PDT... just a hunch.
From what I have read/heard they usually get posted between 6:30-7 pm whenever they do come out. Probably so they can shut down for the night and wait until the next day for a wave of phone calls regarding what's next. I am on the sooner the better boat, however NCEES seems to have taken the train...

From what I have read/heard they usually get posted between 6:30-7 pm whenever they do come out. Probably so they can shut down for the night and wait until the next day for a wave of phone calls regarding what's next. I am on the sooner the better boat, however NCEES seems to have taken the train...
And my time posted I meant central time. 

In that case if I were an NCEES worker, I'd wait until Friday to release the scores since they've already mentioned they'll be closed Monday. I'm ready for the scores just as much as anyone else, but that just might be the case.  Who knows though.  Just ready to get it over with and find out.

Maybe its time to start a new thread, but what should the title be?  This thread is starting to get spammed by legos.

yeah everytime I refresh NCEES webpage you see that guy.  We need random videos that modern websites have.

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit! All this anxiety and worry was what the spam-a-thon helped combat. It's always a welcome distraction!

I think someone found him on Linked In in one of the past test administration's forums. Pretty funny!

Back