Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1404434846356.gif

I got this email too...Quick question, NCEES sends you an email as soon as your account shows the result notice or there's a lag in which you can log in and find it by yourself??

I got this email too...Quick question, NCEES sends you an email as soon as your account shows the result notice or there's a lag in which you can log in and find it by yourself??
there's a bit of a lag.

When I took the test last year, I think the lag was about a few hours to a half a day?

I'm a new member here. I've been following for the past few months. I took my Civil PE (Construction Depth) this April and my anxiety surely gets the best of me. Waiting is brutal.

I ended up keeping my pencil (on my desk now at work), and I appreciate all of the conversations. Makes you feel like you're not alone! This was my first time taking it (passed my FE on the first try) so I'm praying for a miracle.

I thought the morning was fairly easy/straight forward. I feel I got 30-32, with 5 educated guesses, and 5 toss ups. The afternoon I felt I knew about 20-22, 10 educated, and 10 pure guesses. A bit harder than I thought. I remember at lunch I felt I was going to pass, but the afternoon was a tornado. I finished with about 5mins left on both sections.

Prayers for everyone! ha!

When I took the test last year, I think the lag was about a few hours to a half a day?
They may not use email this time due to the computer security breech last week. Not sure how much data was lost.

Thanks guys (and gals)

Someone asked me how I prepared - I actually work offshore a lot, so my time was limited.

I ended up buying the Testmasters Online Civil Review Course - I felt the review was pretty good. All the sections were very tutoring, except the Construction was a bit lacking. The teacher sped through the material at lightning speed without reviewing his units or process (I don't think this was his fault, as they pushed to get the online version out)

I also worked about 50 problems on my own, and maybe another 50 through the help of a study guide. I put in around 100 hours between online course, review problems, and tabbing/navigating my manual.

Also lurking on here. I feel like studying took over my life, and once the test was done I just had this void. But, I'm afraid to fill the time, lest I fail and get carried away with new hobbies. I'm in waiting purgatory.

Rascal, quite a few of us left our PE exam material (references, rulers, calculators etc.) boxed while waiting on the results just in case we didn't pass. To be fair, I passed in Oct and still have most of my material in that box...

You might as well use the time to relax. You'll still have more than enough time to prep for the Oct exam, if you need to (hopefully you won't).

I have all my material in my two carry bags - I just took out one bag to make sure my tabs didn't bend (incase) and to put my pencil out for goodluck.

If the news is good, I'll smile and dance... if its bad, I'll drink and then start after a week or two back to the grind.

Back