Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunny777, if you bothered to read some of the past results threads you would see that this type of humor is prevalent. It was a good way to spend the time waiting for results. Another good way was participating in the 10k spam thread. If you can't see the humor in this it's going to be a very long wait for you. Just lighten up and participate.

Also, the vast majority of us here consistently post useful information and do try our best to answer any and all questions. If your question is stupid or should have been obvious had you bothered to read the information on NCEES (or Google) then you leave yourself open to some snarky responses.

812ea40e7a62636c507ed9b4990203cd.jpg

@njmike - your inability to understand my question especially @ your own post - makes me wonder how u passed the PE. PE results did not come out yet by the way. Understanding a simple question does not have to do anything @ PE results, unless u are here to piss off people.
Now that you know what the PCS, I still ask which state you took the exam in. I ask because the PCS only handles a select number of states and as Judo pointed out, the very much slooooooooow the process down. My reason for asking this first was because if you were in fact from a state which contracts them, I would have given you more information about them and to brace yourself for an extended wait time. If you were not, I would have given you the short and sweet answer and poked fun at those who did have to deal with them, as I had to.

@NJmike - I took in TX - I know TX dont have PCS. I heard TX gets results in 6 weeks - coming from last year's results window.

for TX - If results are coming on 5/26 - then final countdown is 11 more days.

I was wrong, cut score meetings are happening this weekend.. Today actually... Someone run over to Clemson and look through the windows and report back!

I was wrong, cut score meetings are happening this weekend.. Today actually... Someone run over to Clemson and look through the windows and report back!
They just talked about setting the cut score at 70/80. Sure glad I passed last time.

I swear, this threads are so full of shit, I may need to get some coveralls. Oh well, all in good fun I suppose.

Even at the rate it is going?.... Wait is there a correlation... Has anyone charted post exam waiting 10k game post to day of exam result release?

The 10k will hit 20k before the results are posted. Everyone will start showing up soon enough getting antsy looking for answers to unanswerable questions.

Back