Exam Gotcha's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to dim lighting conditions, about 1/2 way through the AM session, my eyes had strained to the point of only being able to barely make out the text on the test itself
Yeah, poor lighting was a problem for me too. Made me eyes work extra hard. By late in the afternoon, I felt like someone stapled my retinas to the back of my skull.

:bad:
The lighting at the Cincinnati site was fine, but the tables sucked. There was only one person per table, but they were like standard 4x8 tables with the folding legs except these tables were only 2 feet wide. Not nearly enough room to have the CERM on the table without spreading out along the table.

Our tables were pretty good. They were deep enough to have your library at the back of the table and your test and the reference you're using spread out in front of you.

There was also room on either side to spread out a bit.

I had no complaints about the seating/table arrangement.

[The lighting at the Cincinnati site was fine, but the tables sucked. There was only one person per table, but they were like standard 4x8 tables with the folding legs except these tables were only 2 feet wide. Not nearly enough room to have the CERM on the table without spreading out along the table.
I brought my books in a big tupperware storage tub w/ lid. i figured i could use it as an auxillary table if needed. it was a pain to carry though. I saw some with rollers in line that looked pretty nice :study

Latest posts

Back