EB NFL Pick 'em League (2016)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will take last place again this year?

• NJmike PE

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • bradlelf

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • MetsFan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doh, missed the first game pick already... by a few minutes too.

It's all downhill from here.
Can't say I didn't warn you. I sent reminders to anyone that I saw didn't make picks. But that will only be the case for week 1. 

Anyone else having trouble with the CBS app?
Yes. They took a good thing and made it awful. There used to be a separate CBS Fantasy Sports app which was different from just the regular CBS Sports app. One was just as it said, for the games. The other was for stats, stories, etc. (like ESPN). Now looks like they tried merging them. I also can't delete old leagues that are no longer active. So I have to scroll and try to find my active leagues just to look at things. Needless to say, I now have a Google Chrome shortcut to the website on my main screen. Screw the app.

1 minute ago, knight1fox3 said:
Can't say I didn't warn you. I sent reminders to anyone that I saw didn't make picks. But that will only be the case for week 1. 

Yes. They took a good thing and made it awful. There used to be a separate CBS Fantasy Sports app which was different from just the regular CBS Sports app. One was just as it said, for the games. The other was for stats, stories, etc. (like ESPN). Now looks like they tried merging them. I also can't delete old leagues that are no longer active. So I have to scroll and try to find my active leagues just to look at things. Needless to say, I now have a Google Chrome shortcut to the website on my main screen. Screw the app.

I'm going to blame your Hotmail email for making Gmail think it was spam. :p

I also tagged you on EB.com on multiple occasions? Any other excuses? :p
Am I supposed to get notifications for those?  I never get anything.  Is there a switch I need to click or something?

edit: nevermind, I see it now.  I missed it somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I supposed to get notifications for those?  I never get anything.  Is there a switch I need to click or something?

edit: nevermind, I see it now.  I missed it somehow.
jim-shaking-head.gif

dang, i forgot to adjust the confidence value.  thanks a lot carolina, 16 points!

woo hoo! I'm the leader so far :) everyone else who actually made their picks thought Cam the Man would win this time? pffh.. that Denver D is outta this world!

or maybe I'm just lucky that Gano missed the field goal :)

that Denver D is outta this world!
Yes that's why they allowed 17pts in the first half and Cam to become a lead rusher or w/e for QBs (I forget the stat exactly).

or maybe I'm just lucky that Gano missed the field goal on the 2nd try  :)
Lucky indeed. And week 1 is far from over. :thumbs:

Back