EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a smack-talk off. Best jab wins. Added bonus: it is entertaining for the rest of the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had really bad tie breakers this year in my FF league, i tied twice and lost both because our tiebreaker was longest FG kick... Sad.....

Thanks for the feedback/clarification on placement ties.

Speaking of tie breakers, what was the point in having to guess the MNF score?
The MNF tie-breaker was for weekly scoring ties.  Though, the odds of actually guessing the MNF score correctly seem pretty slim to me.  Making it not much more of a deciding factor.

Since I hold the 2nd place payout, would I then be bumped to the 3rd place payout?
This happens in golf tournaments all the time. The tournament organizers set payouts for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ... 50th, etc. and to figure out ties they just add up the payouts and divide it evenly. For example, if there is a 3 way tie for second, add up 2nd, 3rd and 4th place payouts, then divide by 3 - this becomes the 2nd place -3way- payout. That way payouts below ties are not affected (5th place gets the same as planned in the beginning).

TL;DR: Yes, you are third.

Congrats all!  That was fun indeed.  Just makes the season a bit more interesting without the need to research specific players and such for a full fantasy team.  I will work on the payouts ASAP and will likely make transfers via PayPal if that is ok.
Hi Everyone,

Sorry this is later than intended but the final results and pay-out for the pick 'em football pool are as follows:

1st Place - akwooly - $30

2nd Place - Road Guy - $15

3rd Place - ZcoreX29 - $10

4th Place - knight1fox3 - $5

Congrats to those who placed (and dethroned the Fox). Those that didn't, better luck next season and perhaps we can make it even more "interesting". Thanks for playing everyone!

Regards,

The Commish

Back