EB NFL Pick 'em League (2016)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will take last place again this year?

• NJmike PE

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • bradlelf

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • MetsFan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All invites should have now been sent. And is also likely to be flagged as spam. Still waiting on a few payments yet.

@cdc0001, @arminator_06, @MetsFan
Thanks @knight1fox3. I just sent you the $ through paypal but I would also like to reiterate in this message that I did not find an invite anywhere. If necessary please send an invite again to my email linked in the paypal details. Thanks again and I hope to find the time tomorrow to start making my picks!

still didn't get an invite? we still waiting on people to pay?  I guess we all lose the same amount of points for tonight's blowout win against the panthers?

To those who claimed to not have received the invite, I resent with a link in an email based on the PayPal info. 

I've not yet heard back from @cdc0001, @bradlelf, or @MetsFan.

We have (7) players as of this post. I'm going to lock it up later this evening.

I still never got the invite but I logged back into the app on my phone and was able to get in

Everyone on the list (assuming the email address was valid) was sent an auto-generated email once I re-activated the league (according to the confirmation I received). What Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, etc. did with it after that is out of my control unfortunately. I can send a manual link to anyone who still can't get in. And as RG said, logging back into your CBS account should also provide access unless I removed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprising considering you just paid up TODAY. :p

It would have been sent well before Labor Day. Not sure about the rest of you, but I tend to get 30-40 spam emails PER DAY. It's relatively easy for one to particular message to get buried.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I tend to get 30-40 spam emails PER DAY. It's relatively easy for one to particular message to get buried.
I don't typically get many spam emails with my gmail account. Maybe it's th-yme to upgrad from that hotmail account.

:true:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have (3) accounts that forward to my primary. So that is usually part of it.
giphy.gif

Back