EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm interesting the mafia would target @beccabun PE , since the two obvious suspects today would be @Dothracki PE and @beccabun PE for lynching a townie. And of course, me from the first day for lynching @Spitfire6532 . I stand by my "broken randomizer" defense.

@Dothracki PE should be investigated immediately if the cop is still alive. My first inclination is to vote for @Dothracki PE , but his vote last night could obviously be interpreted as been self-preservation. I have no other reads.

I am the cop. I just used my last investigation. Mafia, if you plan to NK me tonight, that's fine, just know that all the intel I have received will have been spread to the confirmed townie thread, and killing me will be as advantageous as killing a vanilla townie. Which, I admit, is advantageous, but don't think you'll be killing my information along with me.

Hmmm interesting the mafia would target @beccabun PE , since the two obvious suspects today would be @Dothracki PE and @beccabun PE for lynching a townie. And of course, me from the first day for lynching @Spitfire6532 . I stand by my "broken randomizer" defense.

@Dothracki PE should be investigated immediately if the cop is still alive. My first inclination is to vote for @Dothracki PE , but his vote last night could obviously be interpreted as been self-preservation. I have no other reads.
This.

I haven't recieved any other intel so I can only go by process of elimination. If djl is telling the truth, I guess I was not investigated or I would be in the town PM. We are at pretty dire odds here assuming that there are 3 mafia. Maybe it was only 2 since we had a small group this round?

Mafia Lean: @DLD PE, @MeowMeow PE, @MadamPirate PE
Neutral: @BlueBlueprintPE PMP
Town Lean: @djl PE

This.

I haven't recieved any other intel so I can only go by process of elimination. If djl is telling the truth, I guess I was not investigated or I would be in the town PM. We are at pretty dire odds here assuming that there are 3 mafia. Maybe it was only 2 since we had a small group this round?

Mafia Lean: @DLD PE, @MeowMeow PE, @MadamPirate PE
Neutral: @BlueBlueprintPE PMP
Town Lean: @djl PE
I'm assuming 2 and I'm not one of them.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @MeowMeow PE for the time being.

We haven't had a 10 player mafia round since the original games in 2019. Numbers aren't what people are used to playing with. Everything scales with number of players to maintain balance.

Happy 3 year anniversary of the Mafia game! (yesterday)

Although the actual first game we ever played started on Jul. 12, 2019.
Let the record show that after 2-1/2 years of playing, I've finally played a round where, by the third day, I have not been voted on or investigated. I'm finally starting to gain some trust! Hallelujah! This is a landmark event in the life of MEtoEE, DuranDuran, DLD.

Back