EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I don’t want to cast doubts on your reliability, but I have been considering something. It’s very interesting that you were the last minute tie breaker vote on Monday, and you happened to vote for a mafia. It was only day 2, it’s very rare that the town can get a random mafia kill that early. So, it would be an interesting strategy for the mafia to have one of their own be the critical vote, basically solidifying their status as a “townie”, and making any information that they have appear legit. Maybe I’m going galaxy brain with this though, it would be a WILD play for the mafia.
I know one thing after reading all this:

👻

Look, I don’t want to cast doubts on your reliability, but I have been considering something. It’s very interesting that you were the last minute tie breaker vote on Monday, and you happened to vote for a mafia. It was only day 2, it’s very rare that the town can get a random mafia kill that early. So, it would be an interesting strategy for the mafia to have one of their own be the critical vote, basically solidifying their status as a “townie”, and making any information that they have appear legit. Maybe I’m going galaxy brain with this though, it would be a WILD play for the mafia.
That is not impossible. But I promise that is not at all what happened. I got lucky. I just assumed that the chances of Liz being mafia her first TWO games in a row are probably pretty low. Heck, it’s possible she is also mafia, I can’t say if she is or isn’t.

@RBHeadge PE I would like to change my vote to @BlueBlueprintPE … I feel out of Liz, blue and eye anybody can be maf… since eye’s voting history shows most of the votes against maf and liz was maf in last round … so I am going with blue for this round
by that logic, liz has just as much chance of being maf as me .... and maf I am not....so I'm going to go with Nik and Eye here ...

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ

btw .... I really wanted to be the Cassandra this game! and given that we haven't have any "insights" .. the mafia must've killed them off early in the game again.

Latest posts

Back