EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RBHeadge PE I vote for @beccabun PE because we have a problem and yo, I'll solve it.
fine fine mea culpa. i offer this gif as a peace offering

GoodAdvancedArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

You are right. I apologize. I just didn't want to waste a day and possibly end up having another townie lynched. I don't want to come off the way that that post made me. I will be better on my choice of wording and how I approach a situation such as this one in the future!
Hey, neither of us want to see a townie get voted out. I’m just saying, Idk where you’re getting your information, but I assure you, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

You are right. I apologize. I just didn't want to waste a day and possibly end up having another townie lynched. I don't want to come off the way that that post made me. I will be better on my choice of wording and how I approach a situation such as this one in the future!
now I'm confused... did you get information, or not.... or were you just trying to sway votes... ? I can't seem to read anybody this time!

Look, I don’t want to cast doubts on your reliability, but I have been considering something. It’s very interesting that you were the last minute tie breaker vote on Monday, and you happened to vote for a mafia. It was only day 2, it’s very rare that the town can get a random mafia kill that early. So, it would be an interesting strategy for the mafia to have one of their own be the critical vote, basically solidifying their status as a “townie”, and making any information that they have appear legit. Maybe I’m going galaxy brain with this though, it would be a WILD play for the mafia.

Back