EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I don’t want to cast doubts on your reliability, but I have been considering something. It’s very interesting that you were the last minute tie breaker vote on Monday, and you happened to vote for a mafia. It was only day 2, it’s very rare that the town can get a random mafia kill that early. So, it would be an interesting strategy for the mafia to have one of their own be the critical vote, basically solidifying their status as a “townie”, and making any information that they have appear legit. Maybe I’m going galaxy brain with this though, it would be a WILD play for the mafia.
I know one thing after reading all this:

👻

Look, I don’t want to cast doubts on your reliability, but I have been considering something. It’s very interesting that you were the last minute tie breaker vote on Monday, and you happened to vote for a mafia. It was only day 2, it’s very rare that the town can get a random mafia kill that early. So, it would be an interesting strategy for the mafia to have one of their own be the critical vote, basically solidifying their status as a “townie”, and making any information that they have appear legit. Maybe I’m going galaxy brain with this though, it would be a WILD play for the mafia.
That is not impossible. But I promise that is not at all what happened. I got lucky. I just assumed that the chances of Liz being mafia her first TWO games in a row are probably pretty low. Heck, it’s possible she is also mafia, I can’t say if she is or isn’t.

@RBHeadge PE I would like to change my vote to @BlueBlueprintPE … I feel out of Liz, blue and eye anybody can be maf… since eye’s voting history shows most of the votes against maf and liz was maf in last round … so I am going with blue for this round
by that logic, liz has just as much chance of being maf as me .... and maf I am not....so I'm going to go with Nik and Eye here ...

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ

btw .... I really wanted to be the Cassandra this game! and given that we haven't have any "insights" .. the mafia must've killed them off early in the game again.

Back