EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my first PTSD (Post Test Stress Dream) last night. I dreamt that I was sitting for the PE with some random chick and my brother. The chick finished and just sat there crying cause she failed. My brother failed. For some reason you got instant results. Time was almost up and my iPad started acting up and I couldn't get back to the exam tab to answer the last 30 questions. I just kept pleading with the guy giving the exam to give me 30 seconds so I could just randomly answer the remaining questions.

So weird.

Had my first PTSD (Post Test Stress Dream) last night. I dreamt that I was sitting for the PE with some random chick and my brother. The chick finished and just sat there crying cause she failed. My brother failed. For some reason you got instant results. Time was almost up and my iPad started acting up and I couldn't get back to the exam tab to answer the last 30 questions. I just kept pleading with the guy giving the exam to give me 30 seconds so I could just randomly answer the remaining questions.

So weird.
That was not a dream. That's what happened to you in a parallel universe.

Also I just came back from Alaska so I have been having breezy cold dreams only...which might get influenced and transform to cold examination hall environment in no time.......

I've already had 2 dreams....one where I was supposed to take the exam within the next couple of days, the other where a new "law" came out requiring engineers to take the exam every year to maintain their license.
200.gif

I've already had 2 dreams....one where I was supposed to take the exam within the next couple of days, the other where a new "law" came out requiring engineers to take the exam every year to maintain their license.
Can you imagine being a PE one year but then not the next cause you didn't pass the yearly exam.... Like hold on clients I have to retest.

What are you going to change your name to when you get it? I vote HarshaPEaz_AF
Suggestions are welcome I haven't put much thought yet... this year has been so busy... I am glad there is no studying involved along with it.... Literally sit 10-12 hours per day... we are short staffed at this point ... but Board came back saying they lost one of my Certificates of experience in mail today.... so today has been great.... doesn't look like I am getting a license soon... another guy from my office received his.... I am just impatient lol

Can you imagine being a PE one year but then not the next cause you didn't pass the yearly exam.... Like hold on clients I have to retest.
My doctor family members are jealous. They have to retake their Boards exam every 10 years.

I think the idea is that it forces you to know about advancements in the field.

I would soon be "former PE"
Ditto. I'm hyper confident that if I took the exam tomorrow with no prep that I would fail.

My doctor family members are jealous. They have to retake their Boards exam every 10 years.

I think the idea is that it forces you to know about advancements in the field.
The pass rate for the medical exams are much higher than ours. The liability for doctors is also significantly higher too.

Back