EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@BlueBlueprint_PE Here have a sad potato.
51171000176_41213190da_c.jpg

Well good game town. But there is still a chance for us I guess? I'm likely to be night killed as the biggest threat to the mafia right now so I might as well come out and say that I am the cop. Here is what I know.

@MadamPirate PE and @DuranDuran are confirmed townies. At least they were at the time that they were investigated.

@RBHeadge PE is a confirmed mafia. I didn't come forward with this yesterday because I wanted to see how the voting would lie to give the town a better idea of who is who. Otherwise everyone would have just voted the same. So you all really listen to me and vote them out today if the game is still on.

Updated reads based on yesterday.

Definitely Town: @MadamPirate PE, @DuranDuran, @Dothracki PE
Neutral: @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @EyehatethePEexam PE
Mafish: @beccabun PE, @vhab49_PE
Definitely Mafia: @RBHeadge PE

But I should point out that @beccabun PE's vote was cast at 9:02 PM EST, which is after the voting deadline according to the rules. Maybe we need to clarify this rule moving forward if it will be based on whenever the mod announced the voting deadline in the thread and not the set time.

Maybe all of this moot point at this stage if the town will be outnumbered at nightkill and the mafia will win.
This is quality work

Back