EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the union thugs were non-voters last night. I wrongly picked @MadamPirate PE in rounds past so I'm going to arbitrarily pick from the rest. @Dothracki PE I placeholder vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE because they were not mafia the last two times when I was and did not vote. I do not have strong feelings and may be persuaded if a compelling argument arises.
I'm just an underpaid and overworked engineer.... seriously.

@Dothracki PE I resent being called a fool, I vote for @SaltySteve
I'm with @JayKay PE (literally and figuratively). @Dothracki PE , I too vote for @SaltySteve
Aren't y'all tired of lynching the same 2-3 people on day two? It's always me, JK, or Duran.... Why perpetuate the cycle man.

@Dothracki PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE

My prediction is that one of the people that voted to lynch Cheby is mafia. (Jean, Becca, Harsha). JK was the first to vote and I doubt that Mafia would be the first to throw a stone.

Town - RBH
Town Lean - JK
Mafia Lean - Jean, Becca, Harsha

My prediction is that one of the people that voted to lynch Cheby is mafia. (Jean, Becca, Harsha).
This is the only data we have so far which is not always correct but is something to go on. Based on that @Dothracki PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE.
I will check later in the day to see if more info is available.

I believe the union thugs were non-voters last night. I wrongly picked @MadamPirate PE in rounds past so I'm going to arbitrarily pick from the rest. @Dothracki PE I placeholder vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE because they were not mafia the last two times when I was and did not vote. I do not have strong feelings and may be persuaded if a compelling argument arises.
Eh, not sure I agree. It's pretty easy for the maf to pile on. But the votes on day 1 are so random that it's really hard to glean anything from them.

Aren't y'all tired of lynching the same 2-3 people on day two? It's always me, JK, or Duran.... Why perpetuate the cycle man.

@Dothracki PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE

My prediction is that one of the people that voted to lynch Cheby is mafia. (Jean, Becca, Harsha). JK was the first to vote and I doubt that Mafia would be the first to throw a stone.

Town - RBH
Town Lean - JK
Mafia Lean - Jean, Becca, Harsha
I mean, I"m never trusted so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not bad logic, but I'm a townie. Instead of voting in retaliation, I guess I'll vote for @harshaPEAZ . This is the best we have to go on and if feels like targeting @RBHeadge PE on day one is a newbie mistake. If I was the doc and had no info, I'd probably protect RB.

Eh, not sure I agree. It's pretty easy for the maf to pile on. But the votes on day 1 are so random that it's really hard to glean anything from them.
I'd agree if there were 8 votes for the same person on day 1 but I think the fact that an engineer took the vote so fast they'd risk more exposure by piling on or throwing a meaningless vote for someone else. They can hang their hat on the first day vote being optional.

I mean, I"m never trusted so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not bad logic, but I'm a townie. Instead of voting in retaliation, I guess I'll vote for @harshaPEAZ . This is the best we have to go on and if feels like targeting @RBHeadge PE on day one is a newbie mistake. If I was the doc and had no info, I'd probably protect RB.
I am a vanillaa butterscotch chocolate townie.... not fortunate enough to become a maf yet....but you targeting me plus some more inside information I received tells me either Becca or you are the maf.... :cautious: or I am just easily trusting people around...

I'd agree if there were 8 votes for the same person on day 1 but I think the fact that an engineer took the vote so fast they'd risk more exposure by piling on or throwing a meaningless vote for someone else. They can hang their hat on the first day vote being optional.
Arguing against myself, @RBHeadge PE didn't vote and was confirmed engineer...it's possible a thug voted but it's not likely they all piled on.
I am a vanillaa butterscotch chocolate townie.... not fortunate enough to become a maf yet....but you targeting me plus some more inside information I received tells me either Becca or you are the maf.... :cautious: or I am just easily trusting people around...
with that logic, @Dothracki PE I change my vote to @jean15paul_PE

Back