EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the union thugs were non-voters last night. I wrongly picked @MadamPirate PE in rounds past so I'm going to arbitrarily pick from the rest. @Dothracki PE I placeholder vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE because they were not mafia the last two times when I was and did not vote. I do not have strong feelings and may be persuaded if a compelling argument arises.
I'm just an underpaid and overworked engineer.... seriously.

@Dothracki PE I resent being called a fool, I vote for @SaltySteve
I'm with @JayKay PE (literally and figuratively). @Dothracki PE , I too vote for @SaltySteve
Aren't y'all tired of lynching the same 2-3 people on day two? It's always me, JK, or Duran.... Why perpetuate the cycle man.

@Dothracki PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE

My prediction is that one of the people that voted to lynch Cheby is mafia. (Jean, Becca, Harsha). JK was the first to vote and I doubt that Mafia would be the first to throw a stone.

Town - RBH
Town Lean - JK
Mafia Lean - Jean, Becca, Harsha

I believe the union thugs were non-voters last night. I wrongly picked @MadamPirate PE in rounds past so I'm going to arbitrarily pick from the rest. @Dothracki PE I placeholder vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE because they were not mafia the last two times when I was and did not vote. I do not have strong feelings and may be persuaded if a compelling argument arises.
Eh, not sure I agree. It's pretty easy for the maf to pile on. But the votes on day 1 are so random that it's really hard to glean anything from them.

Aren't y'all tired of lynching the same 2-3 people on day two? It's always me, JK, or Duran.... Why perpetuate the cycle man.

@Dothracki PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE

My prediction is that one of the people that voted to lynch Cheby is mafia. (Jean, Becca, Harsha). JK was the first to vote and I doubt that Mafia would be the first to throw a stone.

Town - RBH
Town Lean - JK
Mafia Lean - Jean, Becca, Harsha
I mean, I"m never trusted so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not bad logic, but I'm a townie. Instead of voting in retaliation, I guess I'll vote for @harshaPEAZ . This is the best we have to go on and if feels like targeting @RBHeadge PE on day one is a newbie mistake. If I was the doc and had no info, I'd probably protect RB.

Eh, not sure I agree. It's pretty easy for the maf to pile on. But the votes on day 1 are so random that it's really hard to glean anything from them.
I'd agree if there were 8 votes for the same person on day 1 but I think the fact that an engineer took the vote so fast they'd risk more exposure by piling on or throwing a meaningless vote for someone else. They can hang their hat on the first day vote being optional.

I mean, I"m never trusted so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not bad logic, but I'm a townie. Instead of voting in retaliation, I guess I'll vote for @harshaPEAZ . This is the best we have to go on and if feels like targeting @RBHeadge PE on day one is a newbie mistake. If I was the doc and had no info, I'd probably protect RB.
I am a vanillaa butterscotch chocolate townie.... not fortunate enough to become a maf yet....but you targeting me plus some more inside information I received tells me either Becca or you are the maf.... :cautious: or I am just easily trusting people around...

I'd agree if there were 8 votes for the same person on day 1 but I think the fact that an engineer took the vote so fast they'd risk more exposure by piling on or throwing a meaningless vote for someone else. They can hang their hat on the first day vote being optional.
Arguing against myself, @RBHeadge PE didn't vote and was confirmed engineer...it's possible a thug voted but it's not likely they all piled on.
I am a vanillaa butterscotch chocolate townie.... not fortunate enough to become a maf yet....but you targeting me plus some more inside information I received tells me either Becca or you are the maf.... :cautious: or I am just easily trusting people around...
with that logic, @Dothracki PE I change my vote to @jean15paul_PE

I don't concur with @SaltySteve 's logic that mafia wouldn't vote so early. I do think there's a chance that JK leans townie, but I'm not excluding her from my list of potential maf either.

Back