EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so now that I am enjoying my time in heaven how much can I talk here lol :p
The rules state that you're still allow to participate in the thread, you can speculate, share your theories, talk trash, bring up any info that was already public info (e.g. previous posts or previous votes).

But you cannot reveal your role. You also can't reveal any non-public info that you know (e.g. results of cop investigation, convos had in PMs, etc). Some people choose to be more quiet than others after death.

@RBHeadge PE please correct me if I said anything wrong.

Edit: that's why some players will do the "deathbed confession" and reveal everything they know right before they get lynched if the votes are stacked against them.

Edit2: If you don't know anything it's easy, just participate as normal. If you do know stuff, you have to be careful to not reveal what you know.

Last edited:
OK so now that I am enjoying my time in heaven how much can I talk here lol :p

The rules state that you're still allow to participate in the thread, you can speculate, share your theories, talk trash, bring up any info that was already public info (e.g. previous posts or previous votes).

But you cannot reveal your role. You also can't reveal any non-public info that you know (e.g. results of cop investigation, convos had in PMs, etc). Some people choose to be more quiet than others after death.

Edit: that's why some players will do the "deathbed confession" and reveal everything they know right before they get lynched if the votes are stacked against them.

Edit2: If you don't know anything it's easy, just participate as normal. If you do know stuff, you have to be careful to not reveal what you know.
@jean15paul_PE is correct. With the few exceptions above, you can still talk about the game. You can, and should, still treat this as a social thread.

3:30 Vote

@EyehatethePEexam 1

PlayerVotes for
blueblueprint_PE
jean15paul_PE
beccabun_PE
Dothraki PE
NikR_PE
TxJennah PE
MadamPirate PE
JayKay PE
squaretaper LIT AF PE
EyehatethePEexam
SaltySteveeyehate
Roarbark
vhab49_PE

No Madam.
@vhab49_PE you might want to watch out if the kills keep working from the bottom of the list up.

@BlueBlueprint_PE @NikR_PE @EyehatethePEexam @Roarbark can you give me your reasoning behind switching votes?

@JayKay PE are you Mafia or just really lucky at picking Townies to kill off?

@MadamPirate PE I am not Mafia (in response to your post earlier).
View attachment 20762
My votes had some explanation, if you want to look back, but basically it was pile-on Trickshot (inactive player, and someone who JP argued for, since he thought mafia signature so far was inactive/noob).

My reasoning for switching to JP (as Eye mentioned): pile-ons don't give much useful information. Watching who's on which side can give some telling information.

If @EyehatethePEexam turns out to be mafia then we need to look into @jean15paul_PE . The last minute vote change to tie it up spared JP.

$0.02
Agree. Blue and Eyehate were the last 2 votes that had potential to swing the tie.

Eye voted to "save" Jean (or even the tie out), using same logic as NikR and I.
Blue voted to put Jean to death (I believe?)

So I guess what is confusing me is why the last game we were revealing all kills all the maf ones as well as who town lynched.

So I guess what is confusing me is why the last game we were revealing all kills all the maf ones as well as who town lynched.
I don't think I revealed night kills, did I? If I did, I didn't mean to.

I know I didn't in the spreadsheet.

1610746516613.png

Last edited:
And when I’m not you’ll be down to 7 good wizards and 5 ...either way I lasted longer than last round so it’s kind of a win.

nope, just saw this. But if things play out as they seem you’ll see that for yourself in a few hours.
How do you know how many good/bad wizards there are?

Didn't have much time this week to update my spreadsheet or check in much. Had to go into work today for one meeting that was cancelled minutes after I walked in the door. So I got my Friday work done and went home early to work on the new house.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @EyehatethePEexam based on the conversation going on today.

Last edited:
Back